PDA

View Full Version : Little help

Custom Search

backspace
05-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Hi,
need little help.
On bizhub C300 tray to scan FTP and I get every page of document in single document.
I dont have button for multi-page.
Scaning domunet is in PDF.
Tray Web Connection - edit scan settings and just option for single page no possibility for multi page.

Any Idea?

copier addict
05-16-2015, 10:52 PM
You need an HDD to scan multiple pages to one file.

Synaux
05-17-2015, 01:22 AM
Also there are online services that will combine pdfs for you can get a program like this (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfsam/)to merge/split them :)

backspace
05-17-2015, 11:42 AM
When I insert two pieces of paper in ADF and select scan destination, then select type PDF I dont have posibility for select multi-page. Than I get two PDF files in scan folder. Any posibility to turn on this posibility in Admin or service mode. In all other MFP this posibility is default.

copier addict
05-17-2015, 01:43 PM

Synaux
05-18-2015, 02:43 PM
.... Why is the sky blue?

Hansoon
05-19-2015, 08:10 AM
.... Why is the sky blue?

......a clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

You didn't want to hear that really, want you?

:cool:

Hans

Synaux
05-20-2015, 02:23 AM
......a clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

You didn't want to hear that really, want you?

:cool:

Hans

I didn’t but I never expected an answer so ridiculously devoid of fact!

However, I cannot blame you as the truth is not well known. In fact, in the first Zion War, humanity used all the Osmium known to exist on Earth for a super EMP weapon that ultimately sucked and caused the human race to nearly become extinct. Ever since this squandering of osmium, the Machines have been forced to use their incredibly advanced Osmium hard drives ever since without any hope of building new drives. Eventually, one of their hard drives began to malfunction. Thankfully, the Cloud was still functional, albeit just large enough to host minimal environmental subsets of programming. However, the Cloud was attacked by North Korea by a Trojan designed to initiate its attack on the Cloud two days after the machines began to enslave the entire human race. If only North Korea knew…
As a result, the Koreans were successful in creating a FORTRAN virus that the machines cannot decode. This virus was largely unsuccessful in its original intent; natheless, this primitive virus has forced the Cloud to inaccurately imprint the color for the sky into the human mind (which is actually green) this mutating virus has also caused chicken to taste like beef and the perception that the United States does not have a white President. As these nuances do not affect the health of the Matrix, the machines have elected to ignore these inaccuracies.

Hansoon
05-20-2015, 04:10 AM
Synaux, you are scaring me.

LOL

Hans

wseyller
05-20-2015, 04:37 AM
Synaux, you are scaring me.

LOL

Hans
No doubt. How can you make that shit up?

Synaux
05-20-2015, 06:40 AM
I am not making this up.
Because I am:
Neo Batman!

Custom Search