PDA

View Full Version : samsung SL-C460

Custom Search

1stcavvet
05-16-2015, 04:08 PM
I replaced the fuser and the transfer belt assembly. the machine would not reset the replace messages when turned on after replacement. What is the proceedure to reset those counters? Is it like a brother machine, where there is a life menu( a reset area)?Figures it would be to much to ask to install a new part and it reset itself!! HA HA HA Thanks

Tonerbomb
05-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Perhaps you should have posted this in the Samsung forum.............................

1stcavvet
05-16-2015, 09:07 PM
I did, no replies--------- can you help or was that the extant of your help

slimslob
05-16-2015, 09:40 PM
This forum is for problems with the site not with equipment. On machine forums you may not get an answer until someone who knows the answer checks the forum. That person may never see it here.

Tonerbomb
05-16-2015, 10:53 PM
been a while since I worked for a Samsung ASC, but I know that sometimes Sammy will hide things on the web page that you don't see in the menu on the display...........

Iowatech
05-17-2015, 05:06 AM
For what it is worth, since 1stcavvet apparently doesn't know better, here's their post on the Samsung thread:
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/samsung/99297-samsung-sl-c460-resets.html

I probably have the least amount of Samsung experience of anyone on CTN, including 1stcavvet, but it sounds a little like bad aftermarket parts to me.

1stcavvet
05-17-2015, 02:54 PM
my customer bought these parts directly from Samsung and hired me to install, sorry about the confusion on the submitting in the wrong area thanks for the direction.

Custom Search