PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C224e Control Panel Adjustment not available

Custom Search

MFPTech
05-21-2015, 02:34 AM
Hi,Is there any setting to turn on the Control Panel Adjustment or did it just disappear and the machine needs a firmware update please?The machine is now printing cyan/magenta grids when copying in full color, so I tried to do the set-up procedure and to my disappointment the very first step cannot be done :)Thanks in advance!

JSC
05-21-2015, 07:29 AM
Ahh the lines of shame, we have all been there. No you don't do a touch panel adjustment on set up. There is a secret code for the machine to do it automatically, I can't remember it off the top of my head, I'll post when I remember.

just set up the machine as per set up instructions and you'll be fine.

MFPTech
05-21-2015, 11:29 AM
Ahh the lines of shame, we have all been there. No you don't do a touch panel adjustment on set up. There is a secret code for the machine to do it automatically, I can't remember it off the top of my head, I'll post when I remember.

just set up the machine as per set up instructions and you'll be fine.

The setup instructions start with the touch panel adjustments :)

JSC
05-21-2015, 11:34 AM

You'll have a hard job doing that. everything past C8 firmware doesn't have it......

JSC
05-21-2015, 11:46 AM

The attached PDF will give you the correct set up instructions.

touch panal adjustment is "stop-clear-1-1-6-6-start" you wont see much.........

MFPTech
05-21-2015, 11:57 AM
The attached PDF will give you the correct set up instructions.

touch panal adjustment is "stop-clear-1-1-6-6-start" you wont see much.........
Thank you very much for your help. Now everything makes sense!

rrrohan
05-22-2015, 07:34 AM
touch panel adjustment procedure is now as follows

Put firmware on USB
Insert and hold RESET as you power up until you get the Black dot in corner of screen same as the one seen when doing trouble reset
Once black dot appears let go of reset button

After a short wait it will load touch panel adjustment
The start button will turn pink, just hit start and it will auto calibrate for about 10 seconds. once its finished it will continue to firmware update screen

you can skip firmware update if you want, just switch power off before it auto starts the update

larv
12-11-2015, 02:04 PM
It works fore you? I have the same issue a with a new C224E machine, Magenta and cyan lines when copy color. Im newbie on this setup-s i can enter in service mode . Can somebody help me with a step by step instructuions?

Custom Search