PDA

View Full Version : Biz Hub 423

Custom Search

antone
05-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Tray 1 only jams 11-01 1 changed paper feed rollers ....paper never feed up vertical transport tests 2,3,4 feed

allan
05-27-2015, 06:42 PM
I am am having something similar but the paper feeds just short of the registration roller, even loop adjustment is out of range to catch it. All other trays work fine. I have replaced all the rollers, clutches and the torque limiter.

The motor drive is in the same chain as the other trays so its not that. Its not the Path or common relay rollers. It worked before. Ended up removing priority from tray 1 for a work around.

This is where trouble isolation works well until or if ever it will be fixed.
The contract expires very soon.

Would be nice to be able to fix it.

Where does the paper stop exactly?

copyrooks
05-27-2015, 10:35 PM
I would try another registration assy from another machine. In some cases i've seen tray 1 jam and then throw a paper size error message. After replacing the assy the jamming problem was gone and the paper size error never appeared again. good luck

JR2ALTA
05-28-2015, 01:47 AM
for the first guy...

There is a dinky clutch on the feed units, it goes bad

imihm
05-28-2015, 06:59 AM
Tray 1 only jams 11-01 1 changed paper feed rollers ....paper never feed up vertical transport tests 2,3,4 feed

Hi there...

Such problem happens when the feeding clutch goes faulty..just replace it..

Thanks...

antone
06-02-2015, 02:53 AM
Replace Clutch and one way gears

allan
06-02-2015, 07:03 AM
I would try another registration assy from another machine. In some cases i've seen tray 1 jam and then throw a paper size error message. After replacing the assy the jamming problem was gone and the paper size error never appeared again. good luck

The registration sensor sticks and drops back if you open the door. I had this problem a couple of times. Remove the registration unit and clean the flag ends with a lubricant.

Custom Search