PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta bizhub 920.

Custom Search

Jhonjon
05-28-2015, 10:13 AM
Guys, please help me on how to replace the whole ADU unit in this machine. The wires are eaten by rats & even the rollers. The plates are deformed, only the fusing unit will retain and attached to the one i will replace.
Thanks in advance....

laitang
05-28-2015, 12:14 PM
A service manual will help you.

Jhonjon
05-28-2015, 01:19 PM
A service manual will hell you.
Thank you Sir for the reply. I have service manual, but i couldn't find on how to remove the whole ADU. I mean the whole ADU unit as seen on attache file.

RRodgers
05-28-2015, 01:26 PM
It's really easy, take off the fuser, take the screws off that hold it to the rail and then take off the unbilical.

benalvarez
05-28-2015, 01:50 PM
three to four screws on the left and right kind of hidden within the rail system you have to move the adu out to the sweet spot to see these screws. Then there is a massive connector behind the fuser, a ground wire if I remember correctly, and maybe a few other small connectors also behind the fuser, they should be under a metal shroud, removable with a phillips type screw.

laitang
05-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Thank you Sir for the reply. I have service manual, but i couldn't find on how to remove the whole ADU. I mean the whole ADU unit as seen on attache file.

Here:

Jhonjon
05-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Thank you gentlemen for all the inputs...

Custom Search