PDA

View Full Version : simulator control panel C224e

Custom Search

DPSolutions
05-29-2015, 08:32 AM
I'm looking for a simulator control panel for Konica C224e. Exist?

SmellsHot
05-29-2015, 12:46 PM
Nope....but wouldn't that be great if they had simulator panels for all of their models. I inquired about this to Konica a few years back after seeing a panel simulator in one of the web based training modules. Talk about an easy way to walk customers through making changes without having to have that model copier in shop.

hotfuser
05-29-2015, 01:16 PM
Nope....but wouldn't that be great if they had simulator panels for all of their models. I inquired about this to Konica a few years back after seeing a panel simulator in one of the web based training modules. Talk about an easy way to walk customers through making changes without having to have that model copier in shop.

why dont you just use remote panel?

emujo
05-29-2015, 01:40 PM
Remote Panel and Bizhub Remote Access work pretty good ( I prefer BH Remote Access), but the simulator tool was an excellent idea, it was available for the C650 and most of the B&W products in the family. Very good for teaching how to navigate and use the user and admin pages via the control panel. I too wish KM would offer updated versions. EMujo

djxfade
06-09-2015, 09:17 AM
It does exist actually. The simulator is part of the BEST OpenAPI SDK. You will have to become a verified developer, and get a developer key. Then you get access to download the SDK files. You will then have to have the developer key to be able to use the simulator.

wseyller
06-10-2015, 01:57 AM
It does exist actually. The simulator is part of the BEST OpenAPI SDK. You will have to become a verified developer, and get a developer key. Then you get access to download the SDK files. You will then have to have the developer key to be able to use the simulator.
Yes this sounds right because when I took a week long DocRecord class from Prism Software they did a demo of their ScanPath best app on the projector. They could navigate through many of the copier functions of a Bizhub simulator.

Custom Search