PDA

View Full Version : C220 License Management Error

Custom Search

copierwhisper
05-29-2015, 04:25 PM
After a power outage I have a machine that needed to have the main controller power board replaced. I grabbed another board from our office until the new board arrives, the strange thing is the machine has an i-option installed and now it has the "license management error" displayed. The original HDD, NVRAM and memory were switched onto the eplacement boards. Which component is holding the key code? I figured it would be somehow connected to the NVRAM,Memory or HDD but not anything else... Any thoughts?

emujo
05-29-2015, 10:08 PM
You can check that the correct serial # is entered in service mode, this can cause the message, usually you will have to contact the license management group ( Assuming you are KM direct or dealer), they can issue you the proper code to correct the issue. Emujo

copierwhisper
05-30-2015, 12:13 AM
Thanks Emujo. When options like the i-option are installed the key code resides on the EEPROM board, so both NVRAM and EEPROM needed be switched in the particular situation to resolve the license management error. Once I put the EEPROM board in the message was resolved.

Custom Search