PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c-d308 error on bizhub c250

Custom Search

marcus
06-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Hi
I have bizhub c250 in field service and my customer send me screen shot from copier lcd, there is c-d308 error. I check SM but i didnt find this trouble code.
Please help, any idea what is it?

Choclit007
06-01-2015, 11:58 PM
CD3## NVRAM Data error • Abnormality is detected by the abnormal check of each NVRAM Data.

Here is an old solution from my files - the formatting is odd because it was pasted into a spreadsheet.
You should check the forum for other NVRAM threads too! There may be more up to date info.

Solution

bizhub C250/C252/C300/C350/C351/C450

NVRAM trouble codes (C-D3xx codes) can occur at any time. Mostly these codes happen when updating firmware.

A NVRAM Data Restore procedure was announced a few months ago to address these codes:

Stop, 0, 7, 1, 3, 9,*

What this procedure does is

take a good image of the NVRAM off the MFP board (created when you performed the NVRAM Data Backup) and restore it to

the NVRAM. There are approximately 30 registers that can be corrupt, so the above procedure may have to be done as much as 30 times.

WARNING : If a corrupt NVRAM is suspected, DO NOT perform the NVRAM Data Backup. This will take the corrupt NVRAM image and back it

up to the MFP board. If this is done, and the NVRAM is replaced, the corrupt data that was just backed up will be transferred to the new

NVRAM.If this is the case, then the NVRAM and MFP board will have to be replaced as a set.

Known unrecoverable NVRAM symptoms:

1. Stuck on hour glass screen

2. Incorrect meters

3. When performing the NVRAM restore procedure the codes repeat themselves

Note : One thing that has been noticed is these machines seem to be highly susceptible to voltage sags and spikes.It is HIGHLY

recommended to install a quality power line conditioner on these machines.

Known fixes for various codes:

C-D36E and C-E002 – Install Phase 3.01 firmware (H5 or H6 depending on model).

If a corrupt NVRAM is suspected, please try performing a Data Clear.This can be found in the Tech Rep mode.

IMPORTANT : All programmed addresses will be cleared. Please backup the address data using PageScope Web Connection to backup

the data before performing the Data Clear.

If NVRAM replacement is necessary please be aware that the meters may not be transferred and they might be reset to zero.

This is unrecoverable and the correct meters cannot be input.

Custom Search