PDA

View Full Version : C35 Parts Question

Custom Search

Mitch Barron
06-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Greetings all.

I was wondering if someone could help me out with an article number for a Bizhub c35. I need the Part no. to the belt that the optics run on in the optics unit. I have looked through the service manual and the parts list, but the part is not listed.It is a thin ribbed belt that has the a spring on either side spanning the whole length of the original glass. Thanks in advance. Hope you are all doing well!

Mitch

EarthKmTech
06-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Greetings all.

I was wondering if someone could help me out with an article number for a Bizhub c35. I need the Part no. to the belt that the optics run on in the optics unit. I have looked through the service manual and the parts list, but the part is not listed.It is a thin ribbed belt that has the a spring on either side spanning the whole length of the original glass. Thanks in advance. Hope you are all doing well!

Mitch

You need to download the newest part manual.

KM only decided to increase the number of parts available for these machines near the end of last year, prior it was basically complete assemblies only.

allan
06-03-2015, 03:03 PM
PN# A121PP0N00

Mitch Barron
06-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Sorry, Thanks for the feedback. I totally forgot to write and say it. I checked into it and got the newest version. Cheers!

elpadre
06-25-2015, 04:07 PM
Konica Minolta bizhub C35 Scanner Belt Specifications and Details:

Mfr Part #: Konica Minolta A121-PP0N-00, A121PP0N00
Machine Section: Scanner

Custom Search