PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7165 toner type?

Custom Search

bejoyjohn
06-04-2015, 01:39 PM
I founD A KONICA 7165 with Tn 601 toner full bottle but asking for toner. I am not used to this model so will anybody tell me is this the right type of toner if not please tell me which type it is? I will be eternally thankful.

allan
06-04-2015, 03:53 PM
TN601K is the right toner. Maby the hopper is broken?
Did you remove the seal?

TN710 toner should be the same powder. I'm just not sure if the bottle will fit.

CraigW
06-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Make sure it is opening the bottle when pushed all the way into place (sliding sleeve)

The slot for the very back of the toner bottle (at front of machine) is molded 2 different widths.

tech51
06-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Does the bottle rotate after it's been inserted? If not then chances are the drive gears are broken. Cheat the toner adding door and have a look.

bejoyjohn
06-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Make sure it is opening the bottle when pushed all the way into place (sliding sleeve)

The slot for the very back of the toner bottle (at front of machine) is molded 2 different widths.

The end where bottle goes into the machine is not looking like meshing withe machine . thats why I doubted thats the toner type.

Mick01
06-05-2015, 04:29 AM
Although it is the right toner, the bottle could be for a different region. Different region bottles have different size slots that the toner hopper engages.

CraigW
06-05-2015, 03:42 PM
The end where bottle goes into the machine is not looking like meshing withe machine . thats why I doubted thats the toner type.

Is it not meshing at the business end (at rear of machine) ?? Or at the front of machine where the round end of toner bottle cradles in ??

The sliding mech opens and closes the sleeve at business end with removing and inserting of the tray. (this may be where problem lies with enthusiastic customers) Easy to mangle stuff.

bejoyjohn
06-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Is it not meshing at the business end (at rear of machine) ?? Or at the front of machine where the round end of toner bottle cradles in ??

The sliding mech opens and closes the sleeve at business end with removing and inserting of the tray. (this may be where problem lies with enthusiastic customers) Easy to mangle stuff.

At the business end. its end does not look like the ____ ____ but like an out of shape polygon.
The nbusiness end of toner looks like ____ ____ .

bejoyjohn
06-19-2015, 09:34 PM
TN601K is the right toner. Maby the hopper is broken?
Did you remove the seal?

TN710 toner should be the same powder. I'm just not sure if the bottle will fit.

No TN 710 does not fit. I tried.

Custom Search