PDA

View Full Version : KM-4030 Network Fax Reception Setup

Custom Search

Copystar
08-10-2006, 07:02 AM
I have a KM4030 where the customer changed the IP setup on their network and I can't find the setting to change the destination for the network fax reception. If anyone knows where the setting is or can post the setup instructions I would be most grateful. TIA

Duke
08-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Go into the default/counter stteings, select the fax default and network default and scroll through the settings to the IP settings and change it there.........Good Luck

Copystar
08-11-2006, 02:41 AM
Go into the default/counter stteings, select the fax default and network default and scroll through the settings to the IP settings and change it there.........Good Luck

I thought I looked there but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something that was right in front of my eyes. I will swing by tomorrow and take care of it.:eek:

Thanks for the help

08-12-2006, 01:41 AM
I have a KM4030 where the customer changed the IP setup on their network and I can't find the setting to change the destination for the network fax reception. If anyone knows where the setting is or can post the setup instructions I would be most grateful. TIA

Here are a couple fax system operators manuals if you still need them.

Custom Search