PDA

View Full Version : Konica 2130 - one last glitch!

Custom Search

Thinks he's a copy tech
05-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Now that I have fixed the issue discussed in my last post, and have been using this machine for the first time, I have found that the "Duplex Mode" button on the control panel will not engage (or light up) the "1 Sided to 2 sided" or "2 Sided to 2 Sided" options. This does have the RADF, not just the ADF, and as far as I can tell everything is properly connected. Can anyone give me a clue as to where I should begin to look for the cause to this problem? :cool: Thank you in advance!

05-21-2008, 09:07 PM
The duplexer is an optional item. Does it have a drawer labeled ADU? If so, it may be disconnected. Remove lower rear cover to check wiring.

Thinks he's a copy tech
05-21-2008, 10:15 PM
The duplexer is an optional item. Does it have a drawer labeled ADU? If so, it may be disconnected. Remove lower rear cover to check wiring.
Thank you for clarifying that for me, I am very new to these machines and wasn't sure. This machine does not have an ADU. I had considered that possibility (that an ADU was necessary for this function), and thought that it may be so, but in the repair manual that I have, under the section regarding a document not reversing, it mentions checking to see that the machine has an RADF, and not simply an ADF, but makes no mention of checking for the presence of an ADU ... so I guess I was left trying to guess how it is all suppose to work. In any case, thanks again, I appreciate your time and expertise. :D

Custom Search