PDA

View Full Version : CQ Konica minolta bizhub 920.

Custom Search

Jhonjon
06-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Good afternoon,

Gentlemen, I need your advice... I check the machine last week and recommend to replace the consumables because of lines in the copies due to scratch in the drum, overtone and the blade are yellowish. Today I replace the consumables. Clean the two sensors at the top of the drum pawl and run auto gamma and auto drum potential adjustment. Both complete the adjustment. When I test 500 copies overtone again happen re- appear.I observe that when every copies the toner is pumping to the DV unit. did i forget something or did run the wrong programs.

allan
06-06-2015, 03:53 PM
Did u replace the developer?
Are you keeping to PM's?
Are you using original toner?
Look closely at the sensor lenses if there is any dirt or scratch marks.

Jhonjon
06-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Yes sir, I replace Drum and Blade both Katun only the developer and toner are the original. Sensor is clear no scratches.

allan
06-06-2015, 06:31 PM
What is the meter reading on the machine?

Jhonjon
06-06-2015, 07:21 PM
What is the meter reading on the machine?
Sir, 8.3 million. I read the manual do i need to reset first the drum and the developer before i replace it and run the program?!

Brett GS
06-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Sir, 8.3 million. I read the manual do i need to reset first the drum and the developer before i replace it and run the program?!
Has the developing unit and charge corona been replaced,if memory serves me correct the developing unit needs to get replaced at 6 million.

methogod
06-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Blades are yellowish from KONICA...

i would buy an OEM PM KIT - there cheap on ebay.

First you will get all sorts of issues if you need a PM (wires, grid, etc)

I would first post an image of you issue. I use katun drums and have no problems but NOT there blades.

DV units last for a long time - i wouldn't replace unless you are sure its failing.
Overtoning can be the upper charge unit or lower wires.

Also you may just have some DUST behind the glass (laser cover), pull it and clean it and see if that helps.

post an image and lets get you up and running...

Jhonjon
06-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Gentlemen thanks for the reply. The toner drop is normal, I reset the drum and re-run the auto gamma and drum auto potential adjustments. No overtone issue. Thanks again...

Custom Search