Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Ricoh error code sc899

I have a printer but it is facing problem
    ricoh error code sc899
    .How I Solve this problem but i have requested sohave given me solution but still facing same problem.if anyone able to help me then please suggest me solution.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh error code sc899

Re: Ricoh error code sc899

Why are you posting a Ricoh in the Brother printer forum? Had you posted in a Ricoh forum you would already have had your answer. Be sure to specify the Ricoh model number.

One other thing, my protection software reported the link you included as a fraud site.

Printers are now the need of the hour for every individual. Among all the printer manufacturers, Ricoh is the top-notch printer manufacturer. Despite being the top printer, these printers sometimes develop a technical SC899-00 ricoh error and many people look for ways to fix this error. So, here in this article let us dwell into the solutions to fix the ricoh error SC899-00

Guide to fix the error code
    It is important to update your Adobe Reader plugin or add-on to the latest version so that the chances of such errors get decrease to a fairly low level. If not taken care, this error will not allow the printer to perform its daily functioning. Also, you can transfer to some other web browser so that the error probability is minimized.

Now if you are looking for a solution for fixing the Ricoh SC 899-00 error, you must go on reading further as proper steps have been included to alleviate this error easily:

Step 1: Start the process of troubleshooting by detaching the printer networking cord.

Step 2: Convert to the service mode by pressing the following keys in the sequence given: 0, clear, reset, 1, 7 and then keep the clear key pressed until the SP Menu is shown.

Step 3: Now click on the System SP key and look into the section named with SP – 5 series and broaden it so that you can scroll down to look for 5801: Clear Memory option on the screen.

Step 4: After that, you must press on subsection 8 which is also called the Printer application and force the execute key that is present on the screen’s right side. This step will enable it to clear all the memory of the printer.

Step 5: Later you will see that a verification message appears on the screen for which you will need to check the execute option so that you can proceed to the next step.

Step 6: It is suggested to not select subsection 1 which states All clear key as using it will remove all the accounting codes from the Ricoh printer.

Step 7: Now that the memory gets cleared, the Ricoh printer will get automatically switched off which will be a sign of saving all the changes that you have done.

Step 8: Now you will see that the error message gets extinct when the printer is switched on for use and now, you can clear all the tasks from it that lead to such an error.

These steps will enable you to get rid of the error and to operate the printer as it was before. Although this method is useful in answering how to fix Ricoh printer functional error SC899-00, if there is still an issue due to which the printer does not work like before, it is recommended that you consult a professional technician to solve the issue.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Oh, c'mon go away spammer.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Ricoh error code sc899

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Oh, c'mon go away spammer.
    Well done you've bumped him up the page, oh wait, so have I now ...................
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk