Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Brother C9130CW

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

Brother C9130CW

when printing color the color drops off and goes blank . seems one color at a time then i lose all m,c,y . i have replaced the drums and toner unit from another machine they have with no luck. If i print 5 sets of 5 pages the first set or two looks good most of the time. then color goes blank. if i do the jobs again same thing. even if i use the DF.
    Black seems to be ok.
    Thanks for your help

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Brother C9130CW

Re: Brother C9130CW

Quote Originally Posted by Woxner View Post
    when printing color the color drops off and goes blank . seems one color at a time then i lose all m,c,y . i have replaced the drums and toner unit from another machine they have with no luck. If i print 5 sets of 5 pages the first set or two looks good most of the time. then color goes blank. if i do the jobs again same thing. even if i use the DF.
    Black seems to be ok.
    Thanks for your help
    OEM Brother toner/drums?

what is life on:

drums

toners

belt

fuser

is it clean inside

have you cleaned the corona wires?

what have you done?

do you have a manual?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

all new drums. it is crap toner. i have changed them out and she has done it twice. when i put the units in her other machine its ok. i am getting a manual. its got 15 k on the machine. Machine is clean. i was thinking hv dropping off or color drive unit. i also put the other machines unit in her machine with same results and put hers in to good machine. the other works fine with hers drum and toners

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Brother C9130CW

all new drums. it is crap toner. i have changed them out and she has done it twice. when i put the units in her other machine its ok. i am getting a manual. its got 15 k on the machine. Machine is clean. i was thinking hv dropping off or color drive unit. i also put the other machines unit in her machine with same results and put hers in to good machine. the other works fine with hers drum and toners
    double check internal charge rollers iin ITB.. sounds like they may not be moving or belt is not locked down.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I'm leaning towards High-voltage Power Supply PCB ASSY. Unfortunatelly it looks like a PITA to test with their another MFC, basically doing the job 2 times.
    Just PM me if you need any documentation or FW.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Brother C9130CW

Black seems to be ok.
    Thanks for your help
    hey wox, i had this once (fortunatley don't work on many brothers) I also suspected the HVPS. Like tsb said it looked like a PIA so ended up replacing the machine. Sorry I couldn't offer more help.