Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MFC-L6700DW

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tcypy1961's Avatar

MFC-L6700DW

Called out because of lines. Appeared to be drum so ordered and replace(generic) copies came out extremely light in addition on right side (initial problem was on left side of paper) it has moving faded spots similar to those of the old selenium drums when they got old. Contacted vendor told them drum sent was no good sent me another which did the exact same thing. Thinking it might be toner cartridge but it's fairly new and wasn't causing this problem before. I do notice that the units I've received the transfer roller is not exposed as in the original unit I removed. There isn't anything to remove to allow roller to be exposed.
    Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: MFC-L6700DW

Counters please. Are they using OEM toner? Sounds like your problem is from using non original toner/drums. Around 200k laser needs replacement could be sooner if bad toner is used.
    Also sample print would be handy. As you being tech we have minimum information from you to help with.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.