MFC-L9570cdw Service Manual

My company bought another shop, and they sold Brother and sometimes sold Maintenance contracts on them. We don't normally deal with them, but I recently had a call for MFC-L9570 and wasn't able to locate a service manual. Does anyone know of a website where I can locate any Brother service manual because I know that we have more than just the 1 model out there.

I looked at the support.brother.com site, but for MFC-L9570 I was only able to find User related manuals and guides.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: MFC-L9570cdw Service Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp'Em View Post
    My company bought another shop, and they sold Brother and sometimes sold Maintenance contracts on them. We don't normally deal with them, but I recently had a call for MFC-L9570 and wasn't able to locate a service manual. Does anyone know of a website where I can locate any Brother service manual because I know that we have more than just the 1 model out there.

I looked at the support.brother.com site, but for MFC-L9570 I was only able to find User related manuals and guides.
    until you are a trained Brother tech you cannot access the manuals ...

to put in a request here post in the following forum https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/s...nual-requests/

Service Manual Requests - All requests for service manuals must be made in the Service Manual Request Forum. Please read the special rules sticky in that forum for posting guidelines. service manual requests made elsewhere on the site WILL BE DELETED.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

if you bought the other shop would you no be an authorized dealer then? giving you access to what you need. but i agree with phil, as i am brother authorized tech. that's the only way to get your hands on the manuals.

I'm not sure on the specifics of that. The company I work for doesn't sell Brother. We are only servicing them because that other company had sold them with maintenance agreements. No one in the company is Brother certified, and if I'm understanding it correctly from the people we picked up from that other company none of them were ever given Brother tech numbers either. They essentially just sold whatever they could to make a buck sometimes without forethought on the servicing portion of business.

So now we are just trying to make do until those contracts come to their end dates, and hopefully sell them printers we do have certification in.

Also, I do apologize about putting this into the wrong forum, but I didn't meet the minimum 5 thread post to be given access to post there. When I get the permission, I'll make sure to do so in the future.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

As service person you should already know service manuals for ANY brand aren't available and MUST stay that way for public/end users. There's some way for Contributors to this site to gain what they need though.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    As service person you should already know service manuals for ANY brand aren't available and MUST stay that way for public/end users. There's some way for Contributors to this site to gain what they need though.
    That Contributor badge goes a long way with senior techs and the guys that have service/parts manuals and firmware files.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    And the requirements for contributions isn't very much $5-$10 dollars is all it takes.
    Contributors get their answers a lot faster also.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    And the requirements for contributions isn't very much $5-$10 dollars is all it takes.
    Contributors get their answers a lot faster also.

If you go with people SELLING firmware here can cost you $28+ for the files.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

And what did you do, fire all the trained techs from the "other shop"?