Thread: BRAdmin Pro4

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    BRAdmin Pro4

BRAdmin Pro4

so i just found BRAdmin Pro4 online. has anyone used it before? had any issues? it seems pretty straight forward. mainly i wanted it to create backup files of customer settings. occasionally i have had a brother mfc l6900 for whatever reason loose its IP connection. and the process to get it working again is in the service menu reset the network. but for whatever reason this also wipes out all of the scan shortcuts that are saved. good thing is with the BRAdmin i can create a file backup, move the file into the C:, so customer doesn't delete it. then makes life easier whenever i need to import the file, as opposed to retyping everything. just wondering what anyone else thinks about it? thanks for your input.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: BRAdmin Pro4

I use it daily to maintain huge fleet of devices. As you already know Brother softwares are mostly flawless they all work very good service and user wise. You can do so many things with BRAdmin and it's easy and very user friendly. You need more help with using this just PM me.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.