Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

paper jam for a brother intellifax 4100e

all right paper jam right when it leave the tray and before it gets to the drum unit first copy gets suck there everytime cleaned the rubber rollers sensors are rightfully in place nothing blocking the path i got it de paneled to the frame also have a parts machine that is feeding and compared the two i didnt see anything out of the norm is there anyone that may be able to help

NECUKevin

Re: paper jam for a brother intellifax 4100e

Quote Originally Posted by advcopy View Post

all right paper jam right when it leave the tray and before it gets to the drum unit first copy gets suck there everytime cleaned the rubber rollers sensors are rightfully in place nothing blocking the path i got it de paneled to the frame also have a parts machine that is feeding and compared the two i didnt see anything out of the norm is there anyone that may be able to help
    OUr organization just bought one of these units new and had the same problem. The machine will send a fax, and the manual feed will work, but if the paper is pulled from the paper tray then it gets stuck after roller picks up the paper and the before it goes through the toner cartridge. We did not buy the optional second high-capacity paper tray. We have decided to return it for a replacement, and I will try to report back again whether the one we originally bought was just a dud.