Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Re: How much is an hour technical service of copiers in the United States??

Quote Originally Posted by VENRISO View Post
    It means it is better to work independently, to work for a company ???

One of the good things about working for a small company like mine is the company still paying me when the calls are slim. If I am working for myself, I am not getting paid for online training. I wish I were paid more but at the same time I am grateful to have the job I have. I see a lot of people with crap jobs making less than I do.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    How much is an hour technical service of copiers in the United States??

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    One of the good things about working for a small company like mine is the company still paying me when the calls are slim. If I am working for myself, I am not getting paid for online training. I wish I were paid more but at the same time I am grateful to have the job I have. I see a lot of people with crap jobs making less than I do.

I really appreciate your help, I would like to immigrate to the United States, and work as a specialized technical copiers riso, I have 10 years of experience and I am 30 years old, which is the average salary can apply for a job interview. thank you very much.

att. Andres Dìaz.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

I really appreciate your help, I would like to immigrate to the United States, and work as a specialized technical copiers riso, I have 10 years of experience and I am 30 years old, which is the average salary can apply for a job interview. thank you very much.

att. Andres Dìaz.

The amount you make doing this varies depending on the company you work for and the part of the country you live in. For example, in a major US city, you could make 3 times what I make, but because of the cost of living, you may live a more poor lifestyle.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

In my opinion, someone with your experience should expect 35-40k starting salary.

Also look for good benefits. Make sure you know what the company is offering ahead of time. With our relativity low salary field, benefits are often the most valuable difference between employment opportunities.

Technician

att. Andres Dìaz.
    How are your IT skills? This is the only thing that matters to most companies. The copier repair biz isn’t what I would look at if I were your age.
    The State Gov have an extremely hard time filling openings in the corrections field, I’m assuming you can speak Spanish. The pay in this area is comparable, and THEY WILL PAY FOR ADDITIONAL EDUCATION FOR YOU.

att. Andres Dìaz.
    just for the record how much is the hour of tech service in your country? (Venezuela)

here in Mexico is $35-$40 usd... 😒😒