Has anyone had any dealings with a company in Canada called "Recharge Store"? We tried to purchase a resetter and 2 modules for writing Xerox chips along with a couple of what they call "cdf" files to test if their system works. I was sent an email saying that I had not purchased enough CDF files and that my order would be amended to include 50 and that I would be sent a paypal invoice for the difference; Oddly they never sent the paypal invoice!

I responded by questioning the reasoning behind this and was not given any sort of response.

After re-sending the same email the following day just to make sure they had it I waited a further 24 hours and still nothing. I then threatened them with taking formal steps through paypal and eventually received a refund, but absolutely no communication.

I just wondered if this company was bent or if anyone had actually managed to deal with them; they are clearly not a good company to deal with and I guess I dodged a bullet. Does anyone know of any good company out there that supplies a xerox chip resetter.

PS. Their website is: RECHARGERSTORE They might be ok and I just had a bad experience, but I would advise extreme caution when dealing with them.