Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Disney Hold Music

Inspired by Micah's need to listen to the same 8 minutes and 10 seconds of music, what is the Disney music that you listen to in the background to get you through the day.

For me, it is the Adventureland background loop. If I have a project that I am working on and need to just. get. it. done. I put on this Youtube video. I ain't telling you the number of times it says I have played the video. Unfortunately, they added commercials about six months ago.

Re: Disney Hold Music

How YouTube advertising interferes. You turn on a song, tune in to the right wave, but instead of music you hear an advertisement for chips. I immediately feel cheated.

I have a playlist of Disney princess songs. It's funny because as a child I didn't like musicals. I couldn't understand why in the cartoon everyone sings instead of just moving along the plot. And does it really happen that people suddenly start singing in the middle of the street? And then I grew up and realized that yes, it happens. When something good happens, I really want to sing. And I even feel sad when I can't do it in crowded places because of embarrassment. I have a playlist not only on YouTube, I downloaded it through https://loader.to. So I can always find a song that suits my mood, no matter where I am. And I have no problem with ads.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Hey spambots, there's only this proper music suitable for waiting "on hold":

Die Woodys - Fichtl's Lied (perfect loop) - YouTube

Now fuck off...