Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mloudy's Avatar

Re: Delivery Truck/Liftgate

So some of you don't have the need for a work snow plow? Nice.

I just went to the plow dealer today to get mine transferred from my Excursion to a Ram. We also have to keep a skid steer loader with a set for forks at the business all winter because the fork lift is useless in snow and ice.

Went it gets sub zero outside our lift gate goes down real slow. Still better than needing 4 guys to unload big copiers out of the back of a van like years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I looked high and low for a used lift gate that would fit our truck but no such luck. And there's no company in our area that installs them. I had to drive to Mobile, Alabama to purchase this one and have it installed. It's about an hour from here.

Our truck had a ramp that we used to load and unload our machines but that's a pain in the ass and 1 of our copiers took a nosedive in the customer's parking lot. That's not a good thing, is it?

just pull out some Never Dull and buff out any scratches!

If you need a reliable moving partner in New York City, Maximoving is a company worth considering. They combine professionalism, experience, and a personalized approach to ensure you have a smooth and comfortable move in this busy city. Whether you are moving to a different neighborhood or across town, Maximoving is your trusted partner for moving in New York City.