Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Getting out of the copier service business after 33.5 years at the same place.

I hope you like what you do and do it with pleasure. I believe you should not do what does not satisfy you in this life because otherwise, we lose our lives in vain. Until now, I have worked for many years in a corporation, and I have done accounting. And this year, I decided to give up doing it. Instead, I would like to offer accounting courses to those young people who want to learn about it. In parallel with the courses that I upload and teach through the Tutor Matching With Students [Step-by-Step] | TutorCruncher, I started learning to program. This is so new for me, but I like it a lot!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Getting out of the copier service business after 33.5 years at the same place.

Srvctec how are you mate? I hope you are satisfied with your new job and not looking back
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Getting out of the copier service business after 33.5 years at the same place.

Wish you the best! 37 years for me, don't know if I could do what you are doing, punching in to work, lol! Was 80 last time I had to punch in to work. Good Luck! God bless you and your family in your new chapter!

I am also leaving the copier field.

I am retiring after 36 years in the field.

Last day is Dec. 30th of this year.

All the best, That seems like an awesome job. I use to run a Mazak laser cutter. It's just memorizing to watch how it zips through sheet metal. Older 2KW CO2 laser. Its also fun to learn the nesting, posting and job setup. Then more in-dept CAM programing and then CAD to complete it all.
    Whatever