Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Canon colorpass z800 change language

Hi,

I have a colorpass z800 and I want to change the language to english. What are the steps in order to do it? The current language is german and I can not understand anything! Also I have the boot cd.If anyone can help I would be much appreciated.Also does anybody have the user manual or a guide?
    Thank you.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Canon colorpass z800 change language

When installing system software on the ColorPASS, please be aware that the Job Log, Downloaded Fonts, Custom Calibration Targets, Settings, and the Printing Group will be erased.
    :-))
    1. Before re_installing system software, remember to print out a current Configuration Page of the ColorPASS-Z settings.

2. Turn on the power of the ColorPASS-Z, using the power switch on the back of the ColorPASS.

3. Without delay, open the drive door, press the Eject button of the internal CD-ROM drive, and insert the System Software CD1.

4. The ColorPASS will then auto-boot from the System Software CD, the screen will prompt you with the following (within 2 min.):
    'All data will be deleted. Continue?' Select YES and press the OK button.

5. The ColorPASS-Z will then prompt you:
    'To complete installation, insert CD2 and recycle power.' Press the Eject button of the CD-ROM drive to take out the System Software CD1. Then insert System Software CD2, and turn off the power switch.

6. Wait for 30 sec. and then turn on the power switch. (Be sure to allow 30 sec. before turning on the power to avoid hard drive damage)

7. The ColorPASS-Z will then prompt you with:
    'Server software will be installed.' Select YES and press the OK button to continue with the installation.

8. The ColorPASS-Z will then prompt you with:
    'To complete installation, remove CD and recycle power.' Take out the System Software CD2, and turn off the power switch.

9. Wait 30 sec., and then power ON the ColorPASS-Z to execute initialization and system backup. This will last about 22 minutes.

10. Configure Setup using the Configuration page you printed previously
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Canon colorpass z800 change language

Quote Originally Posted by kotsitos View Post
    Hi,

I have a colorpass z800 and I want to change the language to english. What are the steps in order to do it? The current language is german and I can not understand anything! Also I have the boot cd.If anyone can help I would be much appreciated.Also does anybody have the user manual or a guide?
    Thank you.

See link*****User Software and Install .
    https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...0-b9e61702cacb

also see Config Guide___
    https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...b-82f12d9107b4
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**