Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    19

    E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    Hi.
    I have one problem. Machine somethimes show E012-0106 Customer turns off and on and machine work properly day or two than show error E012-0106 Failure in rotation of Y Drum Motor. Someone has already dealt with this problem. The engine can hardly be in failure, since it occasionally shows an error....Thanks for any hint or explanation.
    Best regards

  2. #2
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    Hi,
    Replace encoder Y drum FL3-4135-000 .



    Quote Originally Posted by E-Maintenance View Post
    Hi.
    I have one problem. Machine somethimes show E012-0106 Customer turns off and on and machine work properly day or two than show error E012-0106 Failure in rotation of Y Drum Motor. Someone has already dealt with this problem. The engine can hardly be in failure, since it occasionally shows an error....Thanks for any hint or explanation.
    Best regards

  3. #3
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    Try motor check in test mode, the main motor mount has 4 dev and 4 drum motors, sometimes the nylon bushings begin to wear and the gear engagement may be skipping once in a while. This can also error codes, depends on when it fails.

  4. #4
    Technician Iradfo01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    agree with above,

    there a 4 wheels and 4 encoder sensors on the main drive box

    give them all a good clean, sensors are easy, wheel can be a fiddle to get off.

    Wheel FL3-4135-000
    encoder FM4-8343-000

  5. #5
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    E000012-0106  - IR Advance C5045i

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,324
    Rep Power
    146

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    Just to add clean then with a can of compressed air no need to strip down & risk damaging them!
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  6. #6
    Tech Specialist 1,000+ Posts Canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    The encoder discs rub on the inside of the sensor and generate plastic dust that contaminates the sensor and/or disc slots. Canon has modded the sensor to prevent it. I personally just get access to the discs from the rear then stick a straw in there and blow out each one. Compressed air spreads junk around and contaminates other things.

  7. #7
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    I replace cord wheel FL3-4135 and encoder assembly FM4-8343 with new one but error stay. E012-0106. Machine have new yellow drum.

  8. #8
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts ernesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    Quote Originally Posted by E-Maintenance View Post
    I replace cord wheel FL3-4135 and encoder assembly FM4-8343 with new one but error stay. E012-0106. Machine have new yellow drum.

    does anyone knows the problem??

    it happens to me the same error code 012 -404

  9. #9
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dortmund
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    20210903090511.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Wartung View Post
    Hallo.
    Ich habe ein Problem. Maschine zeigt manchmal E012-0106 Der Kunde schaltet sich aus und wieder ein und die Maschine funktioniert am oder zwei Tage, dann wird der Fehler E012-0106 angezeigt. Fehler in der Drehung des Y-Trommelmotors. Mit diesem Problem hat sich schon jemand beschäftigt. Der Motor kann kaum ausfallen, da er gelegentlich einen Fehler anzeigt....Danke für jeden Hinweis oder Erklärung.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    sensors blow out

  10. #10
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dortmund
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: E000012-0106 - IR Advance C5045i

    Quote Originally Posted by E-Wartung View Post
    Hallo.
    Ich habe ein Problem. Maschine zeigt manchmal E012-0106 Der Kunde schaltet sich aus und wieder ein und die Maschine funktioniert am oder zwei Tage, dann wird der Fehler E012-0106 angezeigt. Fehler in der Drehung des Y-Trommelmotors. Mit diesem Problem hat sich schon jemand beschäftigt. Der Motor kann kaum ausfallen, da er gelegentlich einen Fehler anzeigt....Danke für jeden Hinweis oder Erklärung.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    look in PDF

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here