Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    benghazi
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    0

    download mode wait

    i have an issue with brand new machine canon ir 2202n display amessage"download mode wait"is it a firmware issue?thanks

  2. #2
    SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    download mode wait

    blazebusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    From NY--- live in San Diego , Ca.
    Posts
    1,123
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: download mode wait

    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    i have an issue with brand new machine canon ir 2202n display amessage"download mode wait"is it a firmware issue?thanks
    Smaller Canon (and HP and every other brand name of non commercial grade affordable printers) are getting cheesy and failures like this are all too common. Yes, reinstalling the firmware almost always resolves that issue; The Basic operations guide lists how to do a firmware update.

    Updating the Firmware - Canon - imageRUNNER 2202 - User's Guide.pdf

    The following youtube video may shed some light on the issue for you also. Good Luck.


    Last edited by blazebusiness; 07-14-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

  3. #3
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    download mode wait

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,240
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: download mode wait

    If the machine is “brand new” return it for a refund?

    However we can provide you with the system software/firmware fix if required.

    Copier Firmware - Canon Firmware, What Is Firmware, Ricoh Firmware
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    benghazi
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: download mode wait

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    If the machine is “brand new” return it for a refund?

    However we can provide you with the system software/firmware fix if required.

    Copier Firmware - Canon Firmware, What Is Firmware, Ricoh Firmware
    thank you for reply.unfortunatly i have no firmware for this model can you provide me
    my best regards copier tech

  5. #5
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    download mode wait

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,240
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: download mode wait

    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    thank you for reply.unfortunatly i have no firmware for this model can you provide me
    my best regards copier tech

    Here you go, read the manual first.

    https://mega.nz/#!NQEwhawZ!Lrry_176w...HQJQH52x6Nu4mY
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    benghazi
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: download mode wait

    thank you very much indeed copier tech.i was really in need for this manual.it was very kind of you

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    benghazi
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: download mode wait

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Here you go, read the manual first.

    https://mega.nz/#!NQEwhawZ!Lrry_176w...HQJQH52x6Nu4mY
    hi.i downloaded the manual and read the procedures of the upgrade the system firmware.it is usefull info.how i can get the ust and firmware
    thank you for help copier tech

  8. #8
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    download mode wait

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,240
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: download mode wait

    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    hi.i downloaded the manual and read the procedures of the upgrade the system firmware.it is usefull info.how i can get the ust and firmware
    thank you for help copier tech
    The firmware & ust was included in that link (iR2202_US_0405) these are the firmware & ust files.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Misurata
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: download mode wait

    Ihave canon 2202 stuck in download mode please help me??

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: download mode wait

    The website copier firmware
    Canon ir2202 firmware not found
    I send to sales and said to me not available
    No more sites

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here