Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    reliable tech
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    berlin
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: send to folder problem

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Use ftp to scan via filezillaserver

    Attachment 43581

    You must also allow filezilla through windows firewall



    👏👍

  2. #12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    send to folder problem

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    5,455
    Rep Power
    97

    Re: send to folder problem

    Quote Originally Posted by mc007 View Post
    ha ha

    exactly I know what Im ! But you people only knows blaming others and named field supervisor..
    I am a servuce manager... have been for decades.. in fact i could have been doing this shit when you were still sucking moms tit!
    And you are WRONG I only give replies like that to DUMBASSES, hence the reason you got one.
    Back under the porch puppy!



    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,808
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: send to folder problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I am a servuce manager... have been for decades.. in fact i could have been doing this shit when you were still sucking moms tit!
    And you are WRONG I only give replies like that to DUMBASSES, hence the reason you got one.
    Back under the porch puppy!



    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


    You just proved his point. Like ALL tech's or Service Managers there are GOOD One's and BAD One's. No real reason to belittle a tech.

  4. #14
    reliable tech
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    berlin
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: send to folder problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I am a servuce manager... have been for decades.. in fact i could have been doing this shit when you were still sucking moms tit!
    And you are WRONG I only give replies like that to DUMBASSES, hence the reason you got one.
    Back under the porch puppy!



    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    really? who cares you are a service manager or not!!!!!!!!!!! till now you cannot provide helpful informations or solutions in any of the threads in this forum (especially in canon copiers threads) only bla bla talks always and your self saying im a manager if you are ,really a useless and shameless manger!!

    the only thing you are doing here teasing and blaming others nothing else.im not perfect but you are not enough to judge me!

    i dont want to argue with you more ,have a nice time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #15
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    send to folder problem

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,725
    Rep Power
    70

    Re: send to folder problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Sure enable SMB1. And when your customer gets hit with malware or ransom ware, your boss will be in a law suit.... you could be fired.... and your customer (if infected with ransomware) can lose ALL data or pay high $$$ ransom to get their data back.

    It's techs like you that give us all a bad name.

    SMB1 was disabled by Microsoft. and EVERY MS update will turn SMB1 BACK OFF!

    dumb suggestion!
    This is why I suggested offering this option to his client.

    Here in the UK 99% of all Win 10 PCs still have SMB v1

    The yanks over the pond are so paranoid!
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  6. #16
    Engineer senior giogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: send to folder problem

    I send you a private message

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here