Thanks for all the advice!

Well I have tried several of the suggestions, and they are appreciated... However, they have not resolved the issues yet... its really confusing. So here is the situation

1.) Copier works great
2.) Faxes well
3.) I did try the UDFII drivers on multiple network connected computers, (and all the other drivers, PCL, PS6) when i print to the IR2270, the printer (copier) powers up whines, but then powers down after a few seconds... it does not give any errors, and windows (version Windows 10 pro) does not give any errors, for all documentation purposes it seems like the systems believe something was printed, when in fact it was not. I did modify and allow the windows SMB 1.0 (all 3 boxes) but to no avail...didnt work...
4.) Scanning - WEIRD!! - So i can scan when logged in as administrator to one computer, then ( installed the color network scangear2 (CNSG2) driver and selected the correct cannon device). I changed the resolution from 200dpi to 300dpi and BOOM... it now gives me an error no matter what i try, i tried returning to 200 dpi and lower, uninstalled the CNSG2, then reinstalled, even did system restore to a point a day before installing any of the drivers and tried a reinstall.. now i cannot scan no matter what i try...

I feel like i screwed something up, just dont know what it is... i can easily access the device using the IP, i have turned the scanner to online. nothing seems to work.. it will scan to one computer in my network of 4.. suggestions?

can anyone give me an idea of all of the settings from windows printer settings? The printer is shared on network..

thanks