CANON IR9070: error E000602-0102

Hello everyone!
    Sorry for my English.
    According to the code from the service manual, this is a malfunction of the hard drive. Unfortunately, I have no information what on a disk there has to be a file system, what data, etc.the Disk logically does not see neither in Windows, nor in Linux.
    If to read his image directly, then he normally is read, but, that there should be is unknown. Also, the boot sector on the disk is probably damaged or empty, there is very little data.
    In the manual it is written that the SST utility is needed, through it the disk is formatted and the new firmware is written.
    Maybe someone has faced and will share if there is a soft and firmware. Or at least have a disk image to rewrite and try.
    Thanks!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: CANON IR9070: error E000602-0102

Quote Originally Posted by dma View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Sorry for my English.
    According to the code from the service manual, this is a malfunction of the hard drive. Unfortunately, I have no information what on a disk there has to be a file system, what data, etc.the Disk logically does not see neither in Windows, nor in Linux.
    If to read his image directly, then he normally is read, but, that there should be is unknown. Also, the boot sector on the disk is probably damaged or empty, there is very little data.
    In the manual it is written that the SST utility is needed, through it the disk is formatted and the new firmware is written.
    Maybe someone has faced and will share if there is a soft and firmware. Or at least have a disk image to rewrite and try.
    Thanks!
    hello send a picture of the screen to see if it is black background and error number with white text.
    A question when the error comes up allows you to enter the service mode?

Re: CANON IR9070: error E000602-0102

Hello! Please look at the pictures. In service mode you can go "head" + 2,8+ "head". In download mode comes, press 2,8 and "On"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (355.0 KB, 12 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (479.0 KB, 14 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (364.1 KB, 10 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (507.3 KB, 8 views)