Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

window 10 scanning problem

Recently i face scanning problem on ir 3235 and ir adv c5030...I cannot browse the Pc name or ip address on the copier ..Before that is can browse the Pc but cannot see inside the share folder but after click on SMB 1.0/CIFS server on Turn window features on or off it can work again..But now i even cannot browse or search the Pc name or Ip address..I suspect is after window 10 upgrade has change some setting ..Did anyone out there face the same problem ???Much apprciate who can help me Thank you

Re: window 10 scanning problem

Quote Originally Posted by kstan268 View Post
    Recently i face scanning problem on ir 3235 and ir adv c5030...I cannot browse the Pc name or ip address on the copier ..Before that is can browse the Pc but cannot see inside the share folder but after click on SMB 1.0/CIFS server on Turn window features on or off it can work again..But now i even cannot browse or search the Pc name or Ip address..I suspect is after window 10 upgrade has change some setting ..Did anyone out there face the same problem ???Much apprciate who can help me Thank you

Old known problem SMB 1.0/CIFS is subject to malware attacks and Windows has disabled or removed it completely in updates. Check with Canon for a firmware fix