I'm running into a problem with the print queue on an ir8595. It has a standard print controller. When I send multiple jobs of varying size, each with a cover sheet, near the end of the queue the jobs start to get out of order. What I've found is there is a limit of 99 jobs in the print queue on the printer. I start getting them backed up on the sending computer in the windows print queue. At that point windows spools a bunch of jobs, but doesn't send them in perfect order. One document might have 1 page, another might have 10 pages. so windows will start sending a few smaller jobs ahead of the larger jobs. I don't have this issue with the ricoh I have in my shop that doesn't have a fiery either. It backs up in the windows print queue but keeps jobs in order.

I'm creating my own document cover sheets (which count as print jobs) so the cover sheets are not ending up with the documents they are supposed to cover.

Is there a way to increase the number of jobs that the print queue will hold? In total all of these jobs add up to about 60mb, I'm using 4% of the hard drive space according to the display on the printer, so space isn't the issue.

Thanks.