[QUOTE=Tim C;1480351]
Quote Originally Posted by Tim C View Post
I agree with you, its a bad idea to force the power switch to remain on. It was only a test, then removed it.
as for the power, it tests fine and I installed a power filter to be sure.

So, I have replaced the Power Supply, after looking further in to the Overnight PCB which i found to be the All Night Power supply in the Main Power Supply. and still the same problem occurred.. There must be something I am missing
================================================== ================================================== ====================
20 V AC, 60 Hz, 7.5 A
220 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 4.0 A

The voltage of the power supply is as rated (±10%).

Low-voltage Power Supply PCB

Low-voltage Power Supply (3.3V, 12V)(Power supply)
AC power supply is always supplied to the Low-voltage Power Supply PCB. Pay attention not to cause short circuit when accessing the PCB.

With this machine, the Main Controller PCB detects turning OFF the Main Power Supply Switch, and the shutdown sequence is
started and executed automatically.
Note that the maximum shutdown time with this equipment is 70 seconds. (If the maximum of 70 seconds has elapsed, the power
supply is turned OFF by the hard timer circuit on the Low Voltage Power Supply PCB.)

Fixing Temperature --Fuse Heater non contact type
AC power supply is shut down at detection of a failure.

Power Supply Cooling Fan Cools the Low-Voltage Power Supply and Main Controller

Have u Run Controller System Error Diagnosis Tool ???
Once the tool is activated, this machine reboots after approx. 2 minutes.
After completion of the diagnosis, be sure to turn OFF and then ON the main power.
By turning the power OFF, the operation of this tool completes.

PS.jpg