Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Vlijmen
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    error code E020-02A9 on C5550i II

    hi all,

    i am struggeling with error code E020-02A9.
    it its only possible to print or copy in bk and white.
    as soon as i print or copy in color i get error code E020-02A9 The ATR Sensor (M) detected that the output value exceeded the upper limit during printing.
    what i did so far:
    replaced all developerassy and developer HV pcb. i did the init-all. dens vallue all 0%
    first color test, immideately error E030-02A9
    backuped dc and printed p-print
    did a dc-con clear. afther reboot, init-all , still no luck.

    i now ordered dc controller pcb.
    any other suggestions or others with experiences on this error?

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts mosey1100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: error code E020-02A9 on C5550i II

    Quote Originally Posted by marc van de ven View Post
    hi all,

    i am struggeling with error code E020-02A9.
    it its only possible to print or copy in bk and white.
    as soon as i print or copy in color i get error code E020-02A9 The ATR Sensor (M) detected that the output value exceeded the upper limit during printing.
    what i did so far:
    replaced all developerassy and developer HV pcb. i did the init-all. dens vallue all 0%
    first color test, immideately error E030-02A9
    backuped dc and printed p-print
    did a dc-con clear. afther reboot, init-all , still no luck.

    i now ordered dc controller pcb.
    any other suggestions or others with experiences on this error?
    Did you check the following

    E020-02A9 - ATR output error

    Detection Description
    The ATR Sensor (M) detected that the output value exceeded the upper limit during printing.

    Remedy
    [Related parts] R1.00
    - Harnesses connecting the Process Unit Relay PCB (UN20/J609), the Relay Connector (J5094/5P) and the ATR Sensor (M) (TS6/J6116)
    - Developing Assembly (M)

    [Remedy] Check/replace the related harness/cable, connector and parts.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Vlijmen
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: error code E020-02A9 on C5550i II

    Quote Originally Posted by mosey1100 View Post
    Did you check the following

    E020-02A9 - ATR output error

    Detection Description
    The ATR Sensor (M) detected that the output value exceeded the upper limit during printing.

    Remedy
    [Related parts] R1.00
    - Harnesses connecting the Process Unit Relay PCB (UN20/J609), the Relay Connector (J5094/5P) and the ATR Sensor (M) (TS6/J6116)
    - Developing Assembly (M)

    [Remedy] Check/replace the related harness/cable, connector and parts.
    yes i checked all that.

  4. #4
    Copier Technician 250+ Posts
    error code E020-02A9 on C5550i II

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: error code E020-02A9 on C5550i II

    Quote Originally Posted by marc van de ven View Post
    hi all,

    i am struggeling with error code E020-02A9.
    it its only possible to print or copy in bk and white.
    as soon as i print or copy in color i get error code E020-02A9 The ATR Sensor (M) detected that the output value exceeded the upper limit during printing.
    what i did so far:
    replaced all developerassy and developer HV pcb. i did the init-all. dens vallue all 0%
    first color test, immideately error E030-02A9
    backuped dc and printed p-print
    did a dc-con clear. afther reboot, init-all , still no luck.

    i now ordered dc controller pcb.
    any other suggestions or others with experiences on this error?
    Why does everyone always think these problems are pwb related have you done all the basics checked pm life clean all id sensors etc I hardly ever replace boards

    Edited {nearly everyone not included the experience guys you know who I mean}
    Last edited by mga; 05-24-2020 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Update

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Vlijmen
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: error code E020-02A9 on C5550i II

    Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Why does everyone always think these problems are pwb related have you done all the basics checked pm life clean all id sensors etc I hardly ever replace boards

    Edited {nearly everyone not included the experience guys you know who I mean}

    PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!
    i replaced 'charge HV board'

  6. #6
    Copier Technician 250+ Posts
    error code E020-02A9 on C5550i II

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: error code E020-02A9 on C5550i II

    Quote Originally Posted by marc van de ven View Post
    PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!
    i replaced 'charge HV board'
    Well done

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here