Post Canon ir 2520 can not capture full paper when photocopying or printing in portrait

Hello everyone. I have a canon ir 2520. It works fine but it has a problem when am photocopying or printing from the computer. It only captures the "middle part of the paper" when I put the papers is portrait. Even when printing from the computer. The paper will only have "incomplete information in the middle "
    But when I put the papers in landscape it works fine for both printing and photocopy. Please please please help

Re: Canon ir 2520 can not capture full paper when photocopying or printing in portrai

Quote Originally Posted by Martinlee View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a canon ir 2520. It works fine but it has a problem when am photocopying or printing from the computer. It only captures the "middle part of the paper" when I put the papers is portrait. Even when printing from the computer. The paper will only have "incomplete information in the middle "
    But when I put the papers in landscape it works fine for both printing and photocopy. Please please please help
    Hi Martinlee. Check if there is some spilt toner on top of the dev. These devices sometimes drop toner on top of the dev creating a little heap of toner blocking the laser from striking the drum.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Re: Canon ir 2520 can not capture full paper when photocopying or printing in portrai

Quote Originally Posted by oombees View Post
    Hi Martinlee. Check if there is some spilt toner on top of the dev. These devices sometimes drop toner on top of the dev creating a little heap of toner blocking the laser from striking the drum.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk
    Thanks to the reply. I have tried that but it is still doing the something.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Canon ir 2520 can not capture full paper when photocopying or printing in portrait

Sounds like auto orientation is off. How about posting a sample

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8506 View Post
    Sounds like auto orientation is off. How about posting a sample
    Have attached a paper. Photocopied in portrait
    Attached Images Attached Images

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Canon ir 2520 can not capture full paper when photocopying or printing in portrait

Go to additional functions > copy settings > auto orientation
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.