Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Iradvc5030 - close front cover

hi,

having a nightmare with a IRadvc5030. Customer complained of jamming double sided. Went to the call and noticed when doing double sided, the machine would say, close front cover and jam. Jam codes mostly 0B00. Clear jams and it could do 2/3 sets before same message or could do 20 sets of d/sided before the message appears and jams. Updated firmware to latest version, swapped 3 way unit over with a spare assy as was only doing it on d/sided. Issue still occurs with different 3 way unit installed. Replaced interuptor for front door. Still same issue. Did box check (see attached). No errors or alarm codes. Customer says machine was working fine, then this intermittently started to occur. Checked and replaced Right hand side door interuptor but still same. All covers close fine, so i am suspecting a spike somewhere. Has anyone come across this before? Machine is about 4 yrs old and has approx 250k in total clicks, 62k colour the rest mono, so not alot of work done on it. The machine usually works well, no issues at all with this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Iradvc5030 - close front cover

Quote Originally Posted by MunsterTech View Post
    hi,

having a nightmare with a IRadvc5030. Customer complained of jamming double sided. Went to the call and noticed when doing double sided, the machine would say, close front cover and jam. Jam codes mostly 0B00. Clear jams and it could do 2/3 sets before same message or could do 20 sets of d/sided before the message appears and jams. Updated firmware to latest version, swapped 3 way unit over with a spare assy as was only doing it on d/sided. Issue still occurs with different 3 way unit installed. Replaced interuptor for front door. Still same issue. Did box check (see attached). No errors or alarm codes. Customer says machine was working fine, then this intermittently started to occur. Checked and replaced Right hand side door interuptor but still same. All covers close fine, so i am suspecting a spike somewhere. Has anyone come across this before? Machine is about 4 yrs old and has approx 250k in total clicks, 62k colour the rest mono, so not alot of work done on it. The machine usually works well, no issues at all with this.

it happene to me about 2 years ago this :" irc 5035 warns close front door and it is, if you turn off the machine and turn on again it works about five and ten minutes after that the machine warns again "close the front door ""

I replaced the power supply and that solves the problem

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ernesto View Post
    it happene to me about 2 years ago this :" irc 5035 warns close front door and it is, if you turn off the machine and turn on again it works about five and ten minutes after that the machine warns again "close the front door ""

I replaced the power supply and that solves the problem
    Thanks Ernesto, great advice, i replaced the power supply today and she is now running like a dream so far, i ran off 150 d/sided and not one jam or close front door message.

tks again

Quote Originally Posted by MunsterTech View Post
    Thanks Ernesto, great advice, i replaced the power supply today and she is now running like a dream so far, i ran off 150 d/sided and not one jam or close front door message.

tks again
    You are welcome ;-)