Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    The copies will be scanned to the copier HDD during warmup then printed and released once the copier is 'in a ready state'
    how can i expand this space to scan much more pages?

  2. #12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    OK so you cloned the 20GB to 40GB & the fiery is booting up OK?

    They are slow to connect this may have been your initial issue.

    how can i check if fiery is booted up? leds went from red to green and off.... i will try again with cloned hdd and wait more time...
    cloning finished ok.. i cloned over making an image, direct cloning not working wiht acronis. acronis want make always a GPT partition so i go over make image and recover it to new hdd with sector by sector.

  3. #13
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,024
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    how can i expand this space to scan much more pages?
    You can't, usually 20GB is plenty for most users.

    How many pages are you planning to scan in one go?

    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  4. #14
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    You can't, usually 20GB is plenty for most users.

    How many pages are you planning to scan in one go?

    at the moment if i remember right i can scan around 10 pages, but not sure. ... my plan was to scan up to 50 pages if it is possible...

  5. #15
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    how can i check if fiery is booted up? leds went from red to green and off.... i will try again with cloned hdd and wait more time...
    cloning finished ok.. i cloned over making an image, direct cloning not working wiht acronis. acronis want make always a GPT partition so i go over make image and recover it to new hdd with sector by sector.
    with the cloned hdd , the system not appears on the network... diag leds are off.

    maybe i need to use system software to initalize a new harddisk from beginning. not cloning the old one...

  6. #16
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Now it seems i stuck in trouble. the old hdd makes ugly noises like scratching and wonīt start ervery time... i need help to replace the old one with a new one, but cloning before not really working. i think i must start from a fresh hdd with downloading systemsoftware.
    who can help me with this?

    thanks Michael
    Last edited by Michael; 12-15-2020 at 04:28 PM.

  7. #17
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Here is the service guide for the imagepass C1. you will need a computer with a parallel port and the system software cd ( I don't have one) its been over 15 years or so since I have touched one of those but if memory serves me correctly those were very finicky boxes and the initial boot takes forever. good luck.

    C1_SG.pdf

  8. #18
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Quote Originally Posted by 20 year tech View Post
    Here is the service guide for the imagepass C1. you will need a computer with a parallel port and the system software cd ( I don't have one) its been over 15 years or so since I have touched one of those but if memory serves me correctly those were very finicky boxes and the initial boot takes forever. good luck.

    C1_SG.pdf
    thanks a lot ,i have an windows xp machine near the copymachine with lpt port.
    but now i need the system software for the fiery. maybe another user here have this.

    thanks michael

  9. #19
    Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,297
    Rep Power
    123

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Now it seems i stuck in trouble. the old hdd makes ugly noises like scratching and wonīt start ervery time... i need help to replace the old one with a new one, but cloning before not really working. i think i must start from a fresh hdd with downloading systemsoftware.
    who can help me with this?

    thanks Michael
    You must have a good hard drive that is designed for that model to clone for the copier if you try to clone the firey hard drive to use in the copier you will not be able to use in fiery again as you would of wiped the system software of it.

    You can't download the fiery system software I don't think you have to buy cd disk with comes with fiery when new.

    Also these machines are very very old now but was a good machine.

  10. #20
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Need help with some projects with CLC 3220 with fiery X3e-01

    Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    You must have a good hard drive that is designed for that model to clone for the copier if you try to clone the firey hard drive to use in the copier you will not be able to use in fiery again as you would of wiped the system software of it.

    You can't download the fiery system software I don't think you have to buy cd disk with comes with fiery when new.

    Also these machines are very very old now but was a good machine.
    Hello, i know the machines are very old. i got one a couple of years ago from a friend for my office. Last year he gave me 3 more machines, which have some errors for spareparts and today the hdd in the fiery of my office machine died. but i had make an image with acronis from it before. but the image seems not really working if i put it on an hdd. the fiery not appear in the network. the old hdd have 20 gb the new one i use have 40 gb. i use sector copywith acronis.
    i had 3 other fierys as spare part but i donīt know how to config one for my office machine. and the hdds inside are still very old and it is a question of time if they get faulty too. i am new in copier business and need help and instructions.
    i have new 80 gb hdds which are never used before. they are spare parts for ibm thinkpads.
    at the moment i collect informations and tools and software for repair this fiery.

    my wish is to repair the other machines if possible and make all hdds new and firmware updates on them.

    hope to finde help here on the forum.

    thanks Michael

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here