Technician

Canon IR Adv C5045 Firmware needed for USB and SST.

Hi,

Can anyone email me link to Canon C5045 Firmware as i am not able to get it from CDN system. I tried all for error 8206 4000 however it seems its certificate error in Com-Log unable to download plus I dont have firmware in USB or SST as well.

Kindly help.

There is one more thing. whenever i restart machine, Pick up tray from Tray 1 and 2 picks up paper for no reason and gets stuck. thereafter sometimes paper jams at just near tray.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Canon IR Adv C5045 Firmware needed for USB and SST.

Quote Originally Posted by omkara1234 View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone email me link to Canon C5045 Firmware as i am not able to get it from CDN system. I tried all for error 8206 4000 however it seems its certificate error in Com-Log unable to download plus I dont have firmware in USB or SST as well.

Kindly help.

There is one more thing. whenever i restart machine, Pick up tray from Tray 1 and 2 picks up paper for no reason and gets stuck. thereafter sometimes paper jams at just near tray.
    where does it get stuck?

sounds like you have a hardware problem.. doubt firmware will fix that.

what is jam code?
    what have you tried?
    how many pages since last PM?

have anything to trade?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    where does it get stuck?

sounds like you have a hardware problem.. doubt firmware will fix that.

what is jam code?
    what have you tried?
    how many pages since last PM?

have anything to trade?

it get stuck between Tray 1 paper and first roller from bottom. jam code dont know coz machine is switched off and unable too boot. stuck on last point of IR Banner page.
    Tried clear all error. unfortunately i cleared all RAM dcon rcon mcon..... pufff... lost Circuit of DADF+ reader. got it changed by my service technician. he also changed me the HDD from 256 Gb to 80 gb which have SSL error code 8202 4206 to connect. I really got nothing to trade except SST version 4.74. I can trade knowledge of law and guidance though.

service techinician dont have firmware. he just changes modules from scrap machine. also he said that pick up at start from two trays tray 1 and tray 2 at sam time and then paper getting stuck is something hardware problem. sensor related.

it get stuck between Tray 1 paper and first roller from bottom. jam code dont know coz machine is switched off and unable too boot. stuck on last point of IR Banner page.
    Tried clear all error. unfortunately i cleared all RAM dcon rcon mcon..... pufff... lost Circuit of DADF+ reader. got it changed by my service technician. he also changed me the HDD from 256 Gb to 80 gb which have SSL error code 8202 4206 to connect. I really got nothing to trade except SST version 4.74. I can trade knowledge of law and guidance though.

service techinician dont have firmware. he just changes modules from scrap machine. also he said that pick up at start from two trays tray 1 and tray 2 at sam time and then paper getting stuck is something hardware problem. sensor related.
    1) that tech didn't know what the hell he was doing... you have to have the same size - type HDD replaced.
    2) doing an ALL CLEAR is the LAST resort on ANY machine
    3) check for binding bushings, bad clutches

really need the error code to help and farther.

are you a trained tech?

Technician

1) that tech didn't know what the hell he was doing... you have to have the same size - type HDD replaced.

are you a trained tech?
    I m not Trained, but have Electronics Knowledge and mechanically sound, professional lawyer and Trial and error man.

good news, I just cloned my 80 gb hdd to 128 gb usb drive and then 128gb usb drive to 512gb flash ssd with sata. machine booted perfectly. and now I have base copy of 123 gb image. i can trade.

Technician

are you a trained tech?
    Ok error for paper jam on bootup is 0A01 always at sensor P055 always.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Tried clear all error. unfortunately i cleared all RAM dcon rcon mcon..... pufff... lost Circuit of DADF+ reader.
    After doing that much damage doing a memory clear do you really expect someone to provide you with firmware so that you can totally crater the machine?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    After doing that much damage doing a memory clear do you really expect someone to provide you with firmware so that you can totally crater the machine?
    +1

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

Above is fixed actually. when technician came in, lamp was posting from copier function only dadf was not working. however it was him removing wires while power is switched on. that killed the circuit D-con and not by me. clearing d-con, r-con fuction just removed SDRAM from them.

however machine is back to normal except jam at p055 at every startup. what happens is pick up draws paper from both tray 1 and tray 2 and both paper comes out together and gets stuck. after clearing jam, it is back to normal printing. that start up is issue.