Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tinnyjay's Avatar

Imagepress 1110 new fuser problem.

Hi guys,
    i had to change both fuser rollers (imagepress 1110) and since then the larger formats like A3/12x18 got wrinkled in the middle of the paper in horizontal direction.
    Tried all the ways side preasure but it looks like has nothing with the preasure of the rollers. Tried many times that way.
    Now i am stuck and the rollers are OEM. Tried on 3-4 different papers 80gsm-95gsm.
    Any help please?
    1609949453159.jpg
    "Who loves the roses,must also bear thumbs"

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Imagepress 1110 new fuser problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tinnyjay View Post
    Hi guys,
    i had to change both fuser rollers (imagepress 1110) and since then the larger formats like A3/12x18 got wrinkled in the middle of the paper in horizontal direction.
    Tried all the ways side preasure but it looks like has nothing with the preasure of the rollers. Tried many times that way.
    Now i am stuck and the rollers are OEM. Tried on 3-4 different papers 80gsm-95gsm.
    Any help please?
    1609949453159.jpg
    Hello,
    It likely has to do with the pressure roller. Have you tried fixing the old one back? What was the result? If the paper did not crease with the old one, it then has to do with the quality of the roller. Check the situation of the ends, such as bearings, pressure roller insulating bush.
    Remove the bearings and turn the inner part and see if both freely move the same way. Apart from these, try instead of replacing both upper and lower rollers at the same time, maintain one of the old and the new ones.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tinnyjay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andyboachie View Post
    Hello,
    It likely has to do with the pressure roller. Have you tried fixing the old one back? What was the result? If the paper did not crease with the old one, it then has to do with the quality of the roller. Check the situation of the ends, such as bearings, pressure roller insulating bush.
    Remove the bearings and turn the inner part and see if both freely move the same way. Apart from these, try instead of replacing both upper and lower rollers at the same time, maintain one of the old and the new ones.
    Barings and rollers are new one and it starts creasing the paper after about 70 copies.
    "Who loves the roses,must also bear thumbs"

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Barings and rollers are new one and it starts creasing the paper after about 70 copies.
    Newness may not guarantee quality. I bet you it is pressure roller issue. There is uneven pressure distribution between the rollers. You may try the other suggestions.

Technician

Hi guys,
    Any help please?
    1609949453159.jpg

Fuser riffers are most of the time damp paper, you can check this by making a lot of prints en check if there is damp in the fixing, if so, try paper out of a new pack of paper.. otherwise it's the lpr.