Black copy printing out from platten glass but printing is good in canon it 105

Hi
    I have a canon ir105 which is having some problem in photo copy ,while we copy from platten glass then print is out is z dark /Black but while we print test report that is good and fine. Ihve tryd to adjust the CCD but it faild can anyone tell me the solution of ccd adjustment problem
    Last edited by soni.manish; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:50 PM. Reason: Mistake in spelling

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Black copy printing out from platten glass but printing is good in canon it 105

Is your scan lamp turning on when you lift the feeder or make a copy?
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Black copy printing out from platten glass but printing is good in canon it 105

Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post
    Is your scan lamp turning on when you lift the feeder or make a copy?
    +1

CCD settings should not be messed with only in last resort.. the OP hasn't even defined WHAT the issue is.

yes lamp is turning on its running but while i make a copy print is full dark page.i have set default ccd setting as per front door setting instruction.i tryd to adjust CCD and LUT but both r not adjusting that is the issue

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

If lamp is good, then your next item is the CCD unit. Was any work performed on the machine prior to this issue?
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Technician

Just try to copy air(open copy cover). If lamp working all the time when it scan, then lamp is ok.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drivee View Post
    Just try to copy air(open copy cover). If lamp working all the time when it scan, then lamp is ok.
    he said the lamp is lit and moving.