Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    Login RUI password

Re: Login RUI password

Quote Originally Posted by KenB View Post
    If you do an MMI Clear, all settings that are listed in the “door specs” will go back to factory defaults, so make sure you make note of those settings first, especially if any of them have be changed to something else.

Not sure if the clear will stomp on any licensing, such as MEAP or its apps.

Many moons ago, I did an MMI clear on an iR7200, and it was lucky to even pass a sheet of paper until I put the settings back to door specs.
    MMi clear is just user settings not factory no p print is needed when doing mmi clear
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Login RUI password

What if NO Canon info comes up. Just the warning about the certificate from Firefox. No Canon log in box! .... then what?

Technician
    Login RUI password

Quote Originally Posted by techandtrader View Post
    What if NO Canon info comes up. Just the warning about the certificate from Firefox. No Canon log in box! .... then what?
    You have to accept the Certificate, "Accept the Risk and continue" or something like that.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Login RUI password

Quote Originally Posted by ElZero View Post
    You have to accept the Certificate, "Accept the Risk and continue" or something like that.
    Of course we do that. Results are still the same ...nothing. It seems you have to be Superman to find this solution or the Main con clear might solve it....

Technician
    Login RUI password

Quote Originally Posted by techandtrader View Post
    Of course we do that. Results are still the same ...nothing. It seems you have to be Superman to find this solution or the Main con clear might solve it....
    Sorry, I don't know you und you didn't were part of this thread, so I might have got you wrong. I would try the MMI Con Clear after checking the mentioned settings in this thread and, if this doesn't fix it, considering the MN Con Clear. Are there any other problems with this machine?

I recently had a 3525 where the Department ID-Login was gone from the Panel and the admin login was not working for the RUI. Users where able to print without counting, but when trying to copy, an error about the missing ID stopped them. The Login at the control panel was greyed out and the settings too. Surely some kind of software issue. PWD-Clear allowed RUI-Login (only), did a BackUp there, MMI-Clear, Firmware-Update, Restored User-data and now it seems to be working again. :/