Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Canon IR 7570 doesn't boot fully, flashing energy saver light, no screen

Sorry meant to say. I took random readings on the PCBs in the back and I get DC voltages. Now I have a Canon c5550 and c615 At the same location with same problem. Definitely sounds like there's building voltage issues. Building electrician says no at this point. Parts/PCB's are on the way

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR 7570 doesn't boot fully, flashing energy saver light, no screen

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Foe from Buffalo View Post
    Sorry meant to say. I took random readings on the PCBs in the back and I get DC voltages. Now I have a Canon c5550 and c615 At the same location with same problem. Definitely sounds like there's building voltage issues. Building electrician says no at this point. Parts/PCB's are on the way
    ================================================== ===============

Three printers in same building/ with similar issues= VOLTAGE ISSUES in Building

Outlets need to be checked/ and or monitored , voltage drops to below 10%
    also could be a Ground to Netural issue on building suppply
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Out let's checked. Nothing found as cause when checked. Need answers what's needed to fix 6575 then worry about others. Will be putting machines on a new ac circuit to be sure wall power doesn't cause again

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Foe from Buffalo View Post
    Out let's checked. Nothing found as cause when checked. Need answers what's needed to fix 6575 then worry about others. Will be putting machines on a new ac circuit to be sure wall power doesn't cause again

I remember a similar case and it was a bare cable (crushed) to the chassis...

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Was the main pcb. Talked to hytec who we got a new Pcb from said it's common. A chip heats up looses solder connections