Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts fbkhan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    22

    E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    Hi folks,

    Hope you all doing very well, costumer had power break down and after that it doesn't boot error 602-20 pops us.

    HD shows'' OK '' in test mode.( Picture attached)
    I guess flashing firmware will solve the issue .

    I'm mostly doing Ricoh And not able to source firmware for this model . I do have the SST tool and have done few firmware for 4525i series.

    If someone could kindly help, I had great help and support from Mr. Tacket In the past.

    Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,953
    Rep Power
    137

    Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    Quote Originally Posted by fbkhan3 View Post
    Hi folks,

    Hope you all doing very well, costumer had power break down and after that it doesn't boot error 602-20 pops us.

    HD shows'' OK '' in test mode.( Picture attached)
    I guess flashing firmware will solve the issue .

    I'm mostly doing Ricoh And not able to source firmware for this model . I do have the SST tool and have done few firmware for 4525i series.

    If someone could kindly help, I had great help and support from Mr. Tacket In the past.

    Regards
    Happy to help, you can contact us at:

    Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware


    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  3. #3
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts fbkhan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Happy to help, you can contact us at:

    Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware


    Thank you, it's great to know that it's available , I will contact you soon.

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts fbkhan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    Hi,

    I have registerd the firmware to a USB stick, Machine booted with pressing hard Keyes 1 & 3, the panel remains on

    checking USB
    Waiting SST connection
    Starting USB Task

    any help to resolve the issue or guidance to the right direction is highly apricated.

    Regard's

  5. #5
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,953
    Rep Power
    137

    Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    Quote Originally Posted by fbkhan3 View Post
    Hi,

    I have registerd the firmware to a USB stick, Machine booted with pressing hard Keyes 1 & 3, the panel remains on

    checking USB
    Waiting SST connection
    Starting USB Task

    any help to resolve the issue or guidance to the right direction is highly apricated.

    Regard's

    Try using the keys 2&8 to boot up in safe mode.

    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  6. #6
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts fbkhan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    These series of mahines have smart panel,(SOP) so only 3 hard keys are available on the bottom of operation panel.

    machines boots up with E000602-20 so nothing else on screen.

    I need to format the Hard drive for that I need to go in to safe mode. but still trying to figure out how is that possible.

    I was able to go in to download mode while pressing the key 1 & 3 and booting up the machine. but as long as hard dirver doesn't get format no chances of new firmware flash.


    Regards

  7. #7
    Technician
    E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    dorval
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    Quote Originally Posted by fbkhan3 View Post
    These series of mahines have smart panel,(SOP) so only 3 hard keys are available on the bottom of operation panel.

    machines boots up with E000602-20 so nothing else on screen.

    I need to format the Hard drive for that I need to go in to safe mode. but still trying to figure out how is that possible.

    I was able to go in to download mode while pressing the key 1 & 3 and booting up the machine. but as long as hard dirver doesn't get format no chances of new firmware flash.


    Regards
    it might work temporary it might need hdd
    if booting up take long and freezing hdd and software

  8. #8
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,953
    Rep Power
    137

    Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    Quote Originally Posted by fbkhan3 View Post
    These series of mahines have smart panel,(SOP) so only 3 hard keys are available on the bottom of operation panel.

    machines boots up with E000602-20 so nothing else on screen.

    I need to format the Hard drive for that I need to go in to safe mode. but still trying to figure out how is that possible.

    I was able to go in to download mode while pressing the key 1 & 3 and booting up the machine. but as long as hard dirver doesn't get format no chances of new firmware flash.


    Regards
    Read the service manual we sent you & check the troubleshooting chapter for 'remedies to be performed when E602-xxxx or E614-xxxx error isdisplayed' section.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts fbkhan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    22

    Unhappy Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Read the service manual we sent you & check the troubleshooting chapter for 'remedies to be performed when E602-xxxx or E614-xxxx error isdisplayed' section.
    Thank you but I couldn't find the method to go in to Safe mode anywhere in service manual.

    Went through all the pages where remedies to be performed and to initialize the hard disk. I guess they don't describe the method In SM anymore.

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts hidius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    AU
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: E0000602-20 Canon IR dx4745i power failure

    plug the usb in

    boot up to safe mode using the 1 and 3

    select option 4 clear/format

    select option 1 disk format

    When clearing or executing format HDD, reloading the firmware is not required. Flash PCB, where the system software resides, will update necessary sectors required in the HDD.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here