Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    IR A6555i III e000025-0001

Toner supply motor M10 was replaced in the first attempt to solve this issue, but NO change.

Had anyone come across this fault in this particular model? The machine has made just 400k images.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Re: IR A6555i III e000025-0001

Quote Originally Posted by songela View Post
    Toner supply motor M10 was replaced in the first attempt to solve this issue, but NO change.

Had anyone come across this fault in this particular model? The machine has made just 400k images.

• Code: 025-0001-05
    • Description:Toner Feed Motor error
    • Causes:Overcurrent of the Toner Feed Motor was detected. Update the system software
    • Remedy:[Related parts] - Harnesses from the Main Driver PCB to the Buffer Unit 1. Main Driver PCB (UN78/J115) to Relay Connector (21P) (Unit of replacement: CABLE, MAIN DRIVER, REAR UPPER) 2. Relay Harness (21P) (Unit of replacement: CABLE, RELAY, FRONT) 3. Relay Connector (21P) to Buffer Unit (J3124) (Unit of replacement: CABLE, MAIN DRIVER, FRONT) - Harness between the Buffer Unit (J3124) and the Toner Feed Motor (M28/J2035) (Unit of replacement: CABLE, BUFFER) - Toner Feed Motor (M28) - Main Driver PCB (UN78) (Unit of replacement: MAIN DRIVE DRIVER PCB ASS'Y) - DC Controller PCB (UN01) (Unit of replacement: DC CONTROLLER PCB ASS'Y) [Remedy] Check/replace the related harness/cable, connector and parts. [Reference] Before replacing the DC Controller PCB, back up the service mode data (approx. 2 min) and restore the backup data after the replacement so the data may be able to be protected. - Backup: COPIER (LEVEL2)> FUNCTION> SYSTEM> DSRAMBUP - Restoration: COPIER (LEVEL2)> FUNCTION> SYSTEM> DSRAMRES

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: IR A6555i III e000025-0001

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    • Code: 025-0001-05
    • Description:Toner Feed Motor error
    • Causes:Overcurrent of the Toner Feed Motor was detected. Update the system software
    • Remedy:[Related parts] - Harnesses from the Main Driver PCB to the Buffer Unit 1. Main Driver PCB (UN78/J115) to Relay Connector (21P) (Unit of replacement: CABLE, MAIN DRIVER, REAR UPPER) 2. Relay Harness (21P) (Unit of replacement: CABLE, RELAY, FRONT) 3. Relay Connector (21P) to Buffer Unit (J3124) (Unit of replacement: CABLE, MAIN DRIVER, FRONT) - Harness between the Buffer Unit (J3124) and the Toner Feed Motor (M28/J2035) (Unit of replacement: CABLE, BUFFER) - Toner Feed Motor (M28) - Main Driver PCB (UN78) (Unit of replacement: MAIN DRIVE DRIVER PCB ASS'Y) - DC Controller PCB (UN01) (Unit of replacement: DC CONTROLLER PCB ASS'Y) [Remedy] Check/replace the related harness/cable, connector and parts. [Reference] Before replacing the DC Controller PCB, back up the service mode data (approx. 2 min) and restore the backup data after the replacement so the data may be able to be protected. - Backup: COPIER (LEVEL2)> FUNCTION> SYSTEM> DSRAMBUP - Restoration: COPIER (LEVEL2)> FUNCTION> SYSTEM> DSRAMRES

Thank you for the suggestions.
    Let me see if I will be lucky with the first line of approach.