Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Canon C3530i

CopyTech,MIKE 100+ Posts copytech,mike's Avatar

Re: Canon C3530i

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    you have been here since 2014...
    1)you have spent more time here in the past three days than all the other time combined ...
    2)you have raised more hell in those 3 days...
    3)you have a ton of RED CARDS ....
    4)you have been reported by more people in those three days than the majority of other people..

frankly it's not really looking that good for you
    I think its looking real good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Replace the development unit with a new one from Canon.
    Ok Mr parts changer.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Canon C3530i

Quote Originally Posted by copytech,mike View Post
    I think its looking real good for me. You have no power on here at all. Now be gone.
    An attitude like that will not help you when Aneurysm finally has time to check those posts that techs have reported for any reason. You have made a total of 78 posts when I just checked. Of those 52 have been made in the last 2 days.Half of those have been on this thread.

If you look at the information below the avatars you will see a line that indicated Rep Power: which stands for Reputation Power. You have 0. Phil has 350 at last check and I have 398. You have also confused blackcat with phil. BC has a rep power of 359. BC and phil are also both monetary contributors. Aneurysm will consider those factors when deciding who to moderate. And guess what, you lose.

An attitude like that will not help you when Aneurysm finally has time to check those posts that techs have reported for any reason. You have made a total of 78 posts when I just checked. Of those 52 have been made in the last 2 days.Half of those have been on this thread.

If you look at the information below the avatars you will see a line that indicated Rep Power: which stands for Reputation Power. You have 0. Phil has 350 at last check and I have 398. You have also confused blackcat with phil. BC has a rep power of 359. BC and phil are also both monetary contributors. Aneurysm will consider those factors when deciding who to moderate. And guess what, you lose.
    My reputation score is zero but i can fix a copier. You can't.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by copytech,mike; 05-24-2021 at 08:51 PM.

aww poor little wimp you are intimidated by a cartoon pic? Are you a secret muslim? my pic is an AR15 muslims use AR-47/74 a way more powerful weapon.

bet you (living in MD) haven't even HELD a firearm... guns don't kill people STUPID liberals with guns kill people...

do you know rifles are used less frequently in shootings than pistols? My AR15 isn't even as powerful as my 40cal semiauto pistol

hell more killings are committed by people using knives and hammers that firearms. So if you are going to talk about firearms make damn fucking sure you have the FACTS to back up your bullshit because

My facts don't give a FUCK about your wimpy ass feelings.

check out these facts about who gets killed more by cops.... FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
    PHIL has just been reported. Please note his strong profanity that he highlighted in red. I predict he's going to be banned because Copytech.net knows exactly who i am. -Michael. (Konica Minolta Factory Certified).

replace the development unit with a new one from canon.
    do not ever respond to me ever again. Do not ever send me any messages of any sort. I do not want to be your friend. -michael.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon C3530i

HELLO Slob bob. You lover Phil isnt going to have any luck with his report. Look here slobby Bobby, nobody on this website gives a hoot about your fake reputation score. And oh by the way, i was able to repair that black drum unit by Canon this morning and saved myself 500.00. Your a parts changer and a smart ass greenhorn i take your word for it. You are a SlobbySlimBobby. Now be gone because i have Newbie Technicians on Copytech.net that i need to help and train. Copytech-Mike. facebookprofile.jpg
    greenhorn?

Blackcat4866 - Slimslob and I have 25+ years in this industry A PIECE and you brag on 10 years... you haven't helped one newbie tech or you would have gotten at least one like.

shut up you pompous donkey... you come here looking for help and put people down when they try to help IF you are soooo good at your job you shouldn't need help with a problem. You are a fake in a cheep suit with a big mouth ..go rest your fingers keyboard warrior. you sound like a Maryland liberal

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon C3530i

PHIL has just been reported. Please note his strong profanity that he highlighted in red. I predict he's going to be banned because Copytech.net knows exactly who i am. -Michael. (Konica Minolta Factory Certified).
    and I still have the 350 rep points I had when I went to bed... stop your whining
    Last edited by Phil B.; 05-24-2021 at 06:04 PM.

greenhorn?

Blackcat4866 - Slimslob and I have 25+ years in this industry A PIECE and you brag on 10 years... you haven't helped one newbie tech or you would have gotten at least one like.

shut up you pompous donkey... you come here looking for help and put people down when they try to help IF you are soooo good at your job you shouldn't need help with a problem. You are a fake in a cheep suit with a big mouth ..go rest your fingers keyboard warrior. you sound like a Maryland liberal
    You have 25 years at screwing up machines and wasting parts and if your a service manager then im Santa Clause. I also voted Republican so close your mouth before making your false accusation. I have also reported you for profanity and name calling. You will be banned i think.

I dont care if you have 500. You and Phil don't belong on here. Now be gone.