Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CopyTech,MIKE 100+ Posts copytech,mike's Avatar

Canon C3530 Black/Grey band. SOLVED! Special Bulletin Report.

IMG_20210521_0001_NEW.jpgfacebookprofile.jpg Hi guy's and newbie techs. It turned out to be a 3 inch long high spot on the mag roller. There was some sort of grease, oil, or unknown contaminate on the silver Mag roller in the blk dev unit. I was lucky to fix it. It's very tricky. You need to dry wipe it and move that developer/toner mixture away on that mag roller and then wipe it clean with alcohol. Wipe, rotate, wipe, wet wipe, dry wipe, rotate ect. Its also hard to rotate this sucker. Its not made to be repaired. I managed to get that mag roller spot clean. Took me 5 try's. The copies look great now and i saved having to pay 500.00 for a new blk dev unit. That high spot is where developer/toner is actually touching your black drum and putting toner on your drum when it isnt suppose to. This can also put a wear mark on your drum as well as the transfer belt because your getting starter (iron particles) on your trans belt, drum, and even the fuser. This is a new copier and ive no idea how the grease/finger prints got on that mag roller and why it took 2 years to show up on copy. All i know is that i fixed it. Copytech,Mike is still the best! I dont need no reputation score! Im still the best!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Canon C3530 Black/Grey band. SOLVED! Special Bulletin Report.

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8506 View Post
    Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Brian.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copytech,mike View Post
    Thanks Brian.
    how come the BBB has no accreditations for your company since your "the best" according to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    how come the BBB has no accreditations for your company since your "the best" according to you?
    Im always the best. How many Canon imageRunner Advance C5255's have you sold? ANSWER: ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by copytech,mike View Post
    Im always the best. How many Canon imageRunner Advance C5255's have you sold? ANSWER: ZERO.
    i'm a repair tech not a lying sales creep. the boss on the other hand sold over 100 25 units to NIH alone.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Just respond to your original thread that you fixed it with advice and help the techs gave you. with a thank you to them.

If you own a company called Advanced Copier Solutions, you should be able to use logic and find simple problems and solve them like you had on your own.

Everyone saw who you were, no one has to be like you are in life. In a few years your going to look back and say, "I was an asshole when i was 29 years old"

At least take the John Denver picture down. )))))

Quote Originally Posted by 40yearsplus View Post
    Just respond to your original thread that you fixed it with advice and help the techs gave you. with a thank you to them.

If you own a company called Advanced Copier Solutions, you should be able to use logic and find simple problems and solve them like you had on your own.

Everyone saw who you were, no one has to be like you are in life. In a few years your going to look back and say, "I was an asshole when i was 29 years old"

I fixed it not you.

Quote Originally Posted by 40yearsplus View Post

oppps you just made on his " I'm going to stalk you and call you a fake tech " welcome to the club brother. as of 4 days ago he had only posted 52 times .. had no like/thanks o rep point and a ton of red cards... same thing he said to blackcat4866 / slimslob and myself.

take a look at this stats now and he claims to " be the best tech " here.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    oppps you just made on his " I'm going to stalk you and call you a fake tech " welcome to the club brother. as of 4 days ago he had only posted 52 times .. had no like/thanks o rep point and a ton of red cards... same thing he said to blackcat4866 / slimslob and myself.

take a look at this stats now and he claims to " be the best tech " here.
    Originally Posted by Phil B.aww poor little wimp you are intimidated by a cartoon pic? Are you a secret muslim? my pic is an AR15 muslims use AR-47/74 a way more powerful weapon.

bet you (living in MD) haven't even HELD a firearm... guns don't kill people STUPID liberals with guns kill people...

do you know rifles are used less frequently in shootings than pistols? My AR15 isn't even as powerful as my 40cal semiauto pistol

hell more killings are committed by people using knives and hammers that firearms. So if you are going to talk about firearms make damn fucking sure you have the FACTS to back up your bullshit because

My facts don't give a FUCK about your wimpy ass feelings.

check out these facts about who gets killed more by cops.... FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 6 Racial remarks about guns and muslims that also includes strong profanity and threats of stalking and harrassment. This person has been reported.