Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: c2220i jam

Re: c2220i jam

Quote Originally Posted by Markan View Post
    Hello everyone, I had this problem and only with the c2220 series. I solved it by changing the pick up ass`y of the II cassette but it didn't make sense to me as a solution then I tried on a couple of machines to turn on energy mode on High and after that the machines worked normally without that problem. The problem is most evident when the device is in sleep mode and when it is activated with the given print from the computer. I hope this will be of help to you.
    this solution presented, was the one I was now testing, because of the tips that had already been given because of the problem happening in energy saving mode. I'm going to check, because I think that after this change, the machine I have in the office is working normally

Quote Originally Posted by fchu5959 View Post
    Did you check the solenoid SL5 ??
    Have you tried replacing the lower paper-pick up assembly?

The jam code 0a02 is a known issue from Canon!
    Like i said, the mechanical part is the next thing i will investigate, but i m convict this was a software error, or bad configuration. Like a Collegue said the change of the configuration of energy save to high, supposily resolve the problem. I m testing and i will post results

Quote Originally Posted by pLatik View Post
    Like i said, the mechanical part is the next thing i will investigate, but i m convict this was a software error, or bad configuration. Like a Collegue said the change of the configuration of energy save to high, supposily resolve the problem. I m testing and i will post results
    buenos días amigo estoy probando lo del consumo en alto en un equipo que tenia en mi oficina ya que lo había cambiado porque en este equipo el problema era constante no podías enviar a imprimir nada mientras estuviera en ahorro de energía hice el cambio recomendado y parece que es esa la solución porque esta trabajando sin trabar y alimenta papel del kit de recogida seleccionado

Field Engineer 50+ Posts fchu5959's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pLatik View Post
    Please,do me a favor.Check the solenoid and let me know.It will take you only 10 minutes.
    I have worked a lot on these C 22xx series and i have always solved unexplained jams by replacing this solenois SL5;i have never played with the energy saving mode though i usually put it on high mode at installation.
    Probably the change in the energy saving mode will solve this issue but if after that,you still have different jams from time to time from the lower drawer, this is definitely the solenoid getting stuck.
    There could be an explanation to that but you will not find it in the technical manual......Who cares , as long as you get the machine working fine!

Take care.