Hello

I am reviewing a Canon irc5180 copier, thanks to the forums I already managed to ensure that the copies did not misalign the colors, the ITB band slipped. Now my problem is with the Imagepass H1, V1.2, it turns on, after starting the two LEDs that it has, they remain at 00, but when selecting printer on the panel, it remains waiting indefinitely. I think the H1 software is corrupted. Connecting Imagepass to a Monitor shows linux screen sitting there displaying the following.

LILO 22.7 Loading linux-ext2 ..................
Uncompressing Linux ... ok, booting to Kernel.
Doesn't boot any further than this.

I know it is an old machine, but the ITB, drums and other parts are in very good condition. On the other hand, I tried to activate the copier's network card to print, but it has bootrom 78.01_C, so printing with that card is not possible. The imagepass H1 V2.0 needs to be updated. And here is the dilemma, I do not have the necessary disks for such an operation:
FM3-3750-000 1 CD-ROM, Media-pack, USA v2.0
FK2-4435-000 1 CD-ROM, System S / W, v2.0 Disk 1 of 4
FK2-4436-000 1 CD-ROM, System S / W, v2.0 Disk 2 of 4
FK2-4437-000 1 CD-ROM, System S / W, v2.0 Disk 3 of 4
FK2-4468-000 1 CD-ROM, System S / W, v2.0 Disk 4 of 4

That is why I request the help to obtain these discs through a partner of the forum. I found old posts in the forum with links to download them, but they are no longer functional. I'm a newbie to canon of color, but the desire to keep learning is there.

Thank you for your time