Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Ir adv 8295 with error limited functios& feeder unavailable

Hello comrades,the above machine shows the two errors concurrently but can copy on the glass and finisher is working ok.
    The above machine had been worked on by another tech and failed,and as a result blew the DC board which i repaired and machine worked normally with feeder ok but with error limited functions.
    This machine has a finisher attached and working normally with same error message,yesterday went for normal service and tested machine with 1000 copies ok.However on sending second job using the feeder,an error popped E 302-0001,turned off and on the machine displayed feeder unavailabe though can copy from copy glass.
    Observations;1.On going to service mode, the feeder icon is missing.
    2.On going to setting, the the device management icon is not highlited/bold.
    Any ideas welcome and much appreciated,thanks.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Ir adv 8295 with error limited functios& feeder unavailable

Helllo ;

First of all i need you to check the limited function mode if it is enabled in the setting , turn it Off then restart the printer.

Try copying with the feeder and set the setting to color only . if there is no error then i think it is only some dirt issue .

Clean the lower small glass at the left side and make sure to clean the bottom side . also remove and clean the top small glass (clean the white patch properly) . clean both scanner unit (Upper & Lower).

Then try copying again .

Update me with the results to tell you what to do next.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hello ,

First of all i need you to check the limited function mode if it is enabled in the setting , turn it Off then restart the printer.

Try copying with the feeder and set the setting to color only . if there is no error then i think it is only some dirt issue .

Clean the lower small glass at the left side and make sure to clean the bottom side . also remove and clean the top small glass (clean the white patch properly) . clean both scanner unit (Upper & Lower).

Then try copying again .

Update me with the results to tell you what to do next.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by COPIERTEC ASSOCIATES View Post
    Hello comrades,the above machine shows the two errors concurrently but can copy on the glass and finisher is working ok.
    The above machine had been worked on by another tech and failed,and as a result blew the DC board which i repaired and machine worked normally with feeder ok but with error limited functions.
    This machine has a finisher attached and working normally with same error message,yesterday went for normal service and tested machine with 1000 copies ok.However on sending second job using the feeder,an error popped E 302-0001,turned off and on the machine displayed feeder unavailabe though can copy from copy glass.
    Observations;1.On going to service mode, the feeder icon is missing.
    2.On going to setting, the the device management icon is not highlited/bold.
    Any ideas welcome and much appreciated,thanks.
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Hello comrades am still on lockdown in my country due to covid19 and havent gone back on site but will let you know as soon as i get back on the machine.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by COPIERTEC ASSOCIATES View Post
    Hello comrades am still on lockdown in my country due to covid19 and havent gone back on site but will let you know as soon as i get back on the machine.
    Does the document feeder have a limited function mode or is this just for a finisher issue?
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk