Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Problem with IR3320i E064 & E602

Greetings,

Recently i have been having some problems that has the E064 error code on an IR3320i machine. After doing a reboot from E064 error code, a E602-003 will appear next. After which i proceeded to change the HDD/Clone/SST the HDD of the machine but this problem will show up again in a few days time.

Does anyone have some insight of this problem? Please share with me some solutions if you have any or what might be causing this problem to occur.

Thx in advance.
    Cheers!

Technician 250+ Posts
    From the Canon Knowledgebase:

The service manual indicates the code is caused by a high voltage error. The output for primary charging, developing, or transfer has deviated from a specific voltage level. The two main areas to look at would be the composite power supply and DC controller.

You could also jump into service mode and check the voltages and see if they are in spec.

Almost sounds like you should check out their power. Maybe it took (or is taking) hits that screwed the DC controller. The HD may also have been toasted, but since you said you changed it out, it is prob getting out of spec voltage from the DC controller.